SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-13-2004, 06:15   #1
neil_croox
utopian sound

this aint funny anymore

guys, me and my family have been building and selling houses for years, me and my father make it a point that nasa site kami everyday, ilang years na rin may dadalaw sa site, 3 men, naka owner type jeep (no plates), with 1911s sa waist, before, they only sell raffle tickets(most of the time yung raffle sa province pa, 500-1000 a pop)...kanina, medyo, well, u know, iba na, the last time that happend was six months ago, i went to my uncle who's a retired PNP general (same batch sa PMA as Ebdane)...syempre ako sumbong, u know wat he said, IHO, bigyan mo nalang, naghahanap buhay lang sila...ano ba yan, sa loob loob ko "ganito na ba talaga sa atin".....me and my dad both carry G30s (PTT), if u guys were in my shoes, what will u do?...by the way, most of the time yung site naming is our property(im only saying this so that malaman ko rin kung anong legal actions pwede naming gawin if things go sour)thanks guys
neil_croox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 07:13   #2
PMMA97
MNSAmessdetail

Know your enemy. Baka mamaya mga NPA yang mga lintek na yan. Saan ba usually ang properties nyo? Try to know more about the fakas.

Pero kung pulis or military, I would take you Uncle's advise and just go with the flow. That is if you can afford to cough up the money because in all likeliness these rouge cops or whatever are just under instructions from a higher ranking madafaka :(

And also an advise, Magpakilala ka sa kanila na ang Uncle mo si General so and so Alam mo naman sa atin di importante kung sino ang kilala mo, what's important is the people that knows you. Sindakan lang yan pards. Isang tawag lang yan ng Uncle mo dun sa CO ng mga lintek na yun. Just me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by PMMA97; 08-13-2004 at 07:19..
PMMA97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 07:38   #3
vega

Using your G30 is not the best way to go, IMHO. Like PMMA said, alamin mo muna kung sino talaga yan. If they are NPA, are you ready to face the consequences? Same questions if they are really cops.

When I was still there doing business, they also come to me selling raffle tickets. It was so much that I can't take it anymore, I lash out to the last one who came to me. I told him that my baby is sick that I don't have the money to buy his goodies. He was insistent and I was getting mad already. I told him that if I buy his tickets (P3000 ea, that was 1990) I won't have money for the doctor. I told him that if anything happens to my kid I'm ready to do anything right now. That was the last time they disturbed me.

They spread out the word if you're cooperative but I think they also spread it out if they can't make money of you anymore. At least the one who comes to me are really cops. And I know who I'll deal with WTSHTF.

my 0.02

vega
BOG #005
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 08:37   #4
9MX
Rei!

Isumbong mo kay Tulfo!!!!!!!!!:(
Old 08-13-2004, 08:50   #5
PMMA97
MNSAmessdetail

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
Isumbong mo kay Tulfo!!!!!!!!!:(
;z ;z Para si Tulfo na lang ang lalagyan mo:( Baka mapamahal ka pa wala ka pang ticket ;f

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
PMMA97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 08:53   #6
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by PMMA97
;z ;z Para si Tulfo na lang ang lalagyan mo:( Baka mapamahal ka pa wala ka pang ticket ;f
wag malumbay, kasangga mo ang langit!

seriously, with the right media connections, these guys (if they are cops) can be set up. the gall!:(
Old 08-13-2004, 09:05   #7
neil_croox
utopian sound

Quote:
Originally posted by vega
Using your G30 is not the best way to go, IMHO. Like PMMA said, alamin mo muna kung sino talaga yan. If they are NPA, are you ready to face the consequences? Same questions if they are really cops.

When I was still there doing business, they also come to me selling raffle tickets. It was so much that I can't take it anymore, I lash out to the last one who came to me. I told him that my baby is sick that I don't have the money to buy his goodies. He was insistent and I was getting mad already. I told him that if I buy his tickets (P3000 ea, that was 1990) I won't have money for the doctor. I told him that if anything happens to my kid I'm ready to do anything right now. That was the last time they disturbed me.

They spread out the word if you're cooperative but I think they also spread it out if they can't make money of you anymore. At least the one who comes to me are really cops. And I know who I'll deal with WTSHTF.

my 0.02

vega

No silly , im not gonna shoot them then and there, nakakatuwa na nakakainis, kasi, those stupid numb-nutz keep on displaying their sidearms(naka civilians sila, guys), they feel they're macho or something. they have no idea whats tuck inside our waistband and you guys know, most of our cops cant shoot, jeez...
Old 08-13-2004, 09:50   #8
doctabako
Gun Aficionado

The media would indeed be a strong ally in this case. The leadership of the PNP especially at these times really want to clean their ranks of scalawags. I've observed this in my dealings with the Regional Command. Believe me, the good men in the force outnumber the scalawags but you know what they say about rotten fruit.
Since your Uncle was in the same class as Ebdane, I think you pretty much have someone to go to, high up there in the totem pole. If your uncle couldn't be troubled, as he wasn't willing to do anything when you approached him, you can always arrange a meeting with the chief PNP directly and use your uncle as a reference( I'm sure he can be troubled with a simple endorsement).

If they're on the other side of the law, you are more than justified in setting up an entrapment operation in cooperation with your uncle's connections.

There's is a quotation, I forgot the provenance and exact wordings
"The only thing needed for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing"

Just my 2 half-centavos
Band of Glockers #666
Big Dawg # 1241
Black Rifle Club #666
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Last edited by doctabako; 08-13-2004 at 09:55..
doctabako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 19:52   #9
darwin25
Make your move

Quote:
Originally posted by PMMA97
Know your enemy. Baka mamaya mga NPA yang mga lintek na yan. Saan ba usually ang properties nyo? Try to know more about the fakas.
Not the NPA's style. They dont go around showing guns in their waist and giving tickets. They use the more respectable and formal approach. Trust me. I know.
darwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 20:18   #10
darwin25
Make your move

Check their 1911s since their sticking them out of their waistbands

1.)Do they still have spur hammer?
2.)Do they still the GI Grip safety?

If the answer to both questions are "YES". then most probabaly, their guns have never been touhed and/or tuned by a gunsmith or was hammered to absolute unrealiability by a gunsmith kuno.

3.)Is the hammer Down?

if "YES"? Then you'll know you have the upper hand when things get ugly and most probably, since they keep their 1911's hammer down, you can assume that they dont know how to correctly use a gun.

4.) Dont they wear IWB holsters?
5.) Do they tuck their guns in front of their dicks?

If "YES" then you'll know you will have a good laugh once they drew and shoot their balls off.

Have a nice day;f

Last edited by darwin25; 08-13-2004 at 20:57..
darwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 20:36   #11
Hermo Gut

Neil ,

Just get along first and be friend with them (kahit masakit sa kalooban ). Later , try to introduce your connection/s in your conversation. Hope they'll realize na hindi talo.

I had a similar experience when I was doing construction projects in Laguna. I'm from "GUTIE " clan and somebody from those kumags happened to know one of my military/police relative.Nakabili lang ako nang one ticket from their so called brotherhood fund raising (P500) , fortunately hindi na naulit , vibes na kami. If you'll not go with the flow , ang daming puwedeng maging problema sa jobsite mo (nakawan , damage , reklamo , etc.) ,lalong sakit sa ulo. ;Q
BOG #941
Heckler and Koch Club #50
"There are only two ways to live your life.One is as though nothing is a miracle.The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein -

Last edited by Hermo Gut; 08-14-2004 at 00:00..
Hermo Gut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 22:36   #12
flyboy 1
Sir Yes Sir!!

Quote:
Originally posted by darwin25

If "YES" then you'll know you will have a good laugh once they drew and shoot their balls off.

Have a nice day;f
;z ;z ;z NICE ONE PARDS!!
flyboy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 22:47   #13
Alexii
Janeway Forever

About three months ago, I received a phone call from an alleged colonel based in Camp Crame asking, not requesting, my company to buy police/media ID cards for 5k apiece. He even hinted that we can use these to scare the wits out of MMDA enforcers and make our cars "color-coded" free. He even had the gall to ask me buy at least 10 of these ID cards for 50k!

I refused and told my secretary to screen all phone calls from government agencies.

BOG #13
Alexii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 23:27   #14
jojo_G19

Send a message via Yahoo to jojo_G19
Niel,

ur G30 is not the real answer to ur problem, maybe those guys kepps comming back to u because hinde kayo tumatangi sa kanila, syampre easy money kayo.

Maybe if u try na tumangi like VEGA did, just maybe, hindi na sila babalik sayo o kaya naman, thay will have second thoughts of doing it again.

P.S.
just get ur G30 Ready, Just incase
;f ;f ;f

jojo
jojo_G19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 01:37   #15
bass one

I agree with the guys. It's like carollers during Christmas season. Once you give to one group, they'll keep coming back for more...in mixed groups. Better give, with an ultimatum, that it shall be the last time you will give.
BOG #113
bass one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 03:37   #16
antediluvianist

ah yes, carollers

"...carollers at Christmastime"...

Now there's another pain. One reason why I moved to a condo. At my house, where my mother-in-law now stays, the SOP is let the dog deal with the carollers.
Old 08-14-2004, 06:53   #17
jojo_G19

Send a message via Yahoo to jojo_G19
"Now there's another pain. One reason why I moved to a condo. At my house, where my mother-in-law now stays, the SOP is let the dog deal with the carollers."

good thing u got ayay from the carollers, atleast now, the only thing u r thinking of getting away is ur mother-in-law;z ;z ;z ......jez kidding, what is there not to love with mother-in-laws;z ;z

jojo
jojo_G19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 08:04   #18
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by jojo_G19
"Now there's another pain. One reason why I moved to a condo. At my house, where my mother-in-law now stays, the SOP is let the dog deal with the carollers."

good thing u got ayay from the carollers, atleast now, the only thing u r thinking of getting away is ur mother-in-law;z ;z ;z ......jez kidding, what is there not to love with mother-in-laws;z ;z

jojo
sabi na nga ba somebody's gonna take a crack pag mother in laws na ang topic eh;f
Old 08-14-2004, 09:09   #19
neil_croox
utopian sound

Quote:
Originally posted by darwin25

1.)Do they still have spur hammer?
2.)Do they still the GI Grip safety?

If the answer to both questions are "YES". then most probabaly, their guns have never been touhed and/or tuned by a gunsmith or was hammered to absolute unrealiability by a gunsmith kuno.

3.)Is the hammer Down?

if "YES"? Then you'll know you have the upper hand when things get ugly and most probably, since they keep their 1911's hammer down, you can assume that they dont know how to correctly use a gun.

Have a nice day;f
man, no iwb, just plain gun inside the front pocket, just saw the grips and the slide, didnt see the hammer though, i ask some friends from different stores in our vicinity, same problem, harmless naman daw pag di nyo pansinin, i guess as long as medyo non- a-hole ang approach, mapapasensiyahan naman siguro;Q , ill make it a point na ibang tao nalang haharap sa kanila if ever they drop-by again, yung ang ginawa ang ibang hardware dito samin
Old 08-15-2004, 19:45   #20
cznayr
Dis-member

Send a message via Yahoo to cznayr
pinagabawal na sa PNP yang ganyang raket... THe PNP is really keen on cleaning their ranks.. But try the suggestions of the other BOGs first.. If they are intolerable, I suggest you try to call the program of Mike Enriquez, mukha pa lang nun yari na sila ;f