Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-20-2004, 15:35   #1
Bill Powell
CLM Number F
Cross Member

Jennifer's swimming hole

Between Louisiana and Mississippi, on route 11, between Picayune, Miss. and New Orleans is the Pearl River Swamp. Right at the river bridge at the state line is an old swimming hole that we all liked. Jennifer had visited this area as a child, and loved that swimming hole. Just recently she was traveling through the area and remembered the old swimming hole, so she pulled off the road and drove down the trail to the spot.

The first thing she noticed when she got there was an absence of humanity. Well, she thought, "it is a work day and the kids are in school so it is probably safe to do a little skinny dipping." Well, the water was wonderful and she was relaxing, and didn't hear me walking down the trail til it was almost too late.

When she heard me all she could find was a number two wash tub sitting on shore. She grabbed the tub, held it in front of her, and waited for me to show. "You were probably thinking that you could just walk right up and catch me nekkid. Is that what you were thinking?"

"No maam," I said, "I wasn't thinking nothing of the sort. What I'm thinking is that you're thinking there's a bottom in that wash tub."

Justin Wilson, forgive me my transgressions.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:00   #2
BLAZE

Re: Jennifer's swimming hole

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Powell
Between Louisiana and Mississippi, on route 11, between Picayune, Miss. and New Orleans is the Pearl River Swamp. Right at the river bridge at the state line is an old swimming hole that we all liked. Jennifer had visited this area as a child, and loved that swimming hole. Just recently she was traveling through the area and remembered the old swimming hole, so she pulled off the road and drove down the trail to the spot.

The first thing she noticed when she got there was an absence of humanity. Well, she thought, "it is a work day and the kids are in school so it is probably safe to do a little skinny dipping." Well, the water was wonderful and she was relaxing, and didn't hear me walking down the trail til it was almost too late.

When she heard me all she could find was a number two wash tub sitting on shore. She grabbed the tub, held it in front of her, and waited for me to show. "You were probably thinking that you could just walk right up and catch me nekkid. Is that what you were thinking?"

"No maam," I said, "I wasn't thinking nothing of the sort. What I'm thinking is that you're thinking there's a bottom in that wash tub."

Justin Wilson, forgive me my transgressions.
;z ;z ;z ;z ;z ;z
nice story Bill.
This Jennifer sure needs to get more prepared next time.Like bring a towel with her.;f
Old 08-21-2004, 07:09   #3
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Hiya Bill. I loved Justin and his stories. I guaronteeee!
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Eddie C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 07:10   #4
Caretaker
GO YANKEES!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Caretaker
Laughing My Fool Head Off

Hey Bill, that was a good one. I liked that. But got one thing to say about it.....If i were you, I would have grabbed ahold of my "RUBBER DUCKIE" and jumped in and joined Jeniffer in that Hole and introduced my "RUBBER DUCKIE" to her....LOL good one Bill. I like those "JENIFER STORIES you got, keep them coming! She sounds like she is FUN 'N' FREAKY too. MMMMMM.... ;f ;f ;f The Lighter Side
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Member of the Following GLOCK TALK Forums:
*Heckler & Koch Club* #254 *Model 1911 Club* #254 *The Niner's Club* #254 *OX & Alex Forum* #254 *The Bull Dawgs Club* #254 *TOP GUNS *357 SIG* Club* #254 *The Wheelhouse Forum* #254*The Sub Club* #254 *The Rimfire Club* #254 *Food Forum* #254 *The Cutting Edge "BladeRunner" Forum* #254 *Tech Talk*#254 *.40 S&W Club* #909 *Big Dawgs Forum* #1963
Caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 07:27   #5
Bill Powell
CLM Number F
Cross Member

Jennifer's swimming hole

Mornin ya'll. I couldn't, caretaker, she was too quick with that tub.