Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-02-2006, 15:04   #1
SargeRN

Vote for Maj. Joe

Here's the deal. SWFA has a photo contest going on. The winner gets a big prize. You guys need to go to the link and vote for JOE.

He's in Iraq right now and has been for a while, SECOND TOUR. I've talked to him personally when he was home. He's a great guy and a fine family man. He leads his guys from the front too.

Go to the link, scan down the left side to "view finalist" click on it and vote. There's no way anyone should win out over a guy fighting for us in Iraq.

http://www.riflescopes.com/contestprizes.asp?contest=6
2005 / 2006 $20,000.00 Photo Contest Prizes

Thanks for voting!!
Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
SargeRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 11:56   #2
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Voted.
Old 02-04-2006, 14:00   #3
reconvic
Recon Marine

Voted

S.F.Vic
Rem. BDL700 in .308, Ruger 10/22, Sig GSR, and A Kimber Gold Combat and Kimber Warrior
www.Gunlovers.net
reconvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 14:31   #4
RussP

Voted!

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 16:31   #5
SargeRN

THANKS GANG!!! BUT someone else is now leading against the Major and we need MORE votes! Group this man is what the TRUE definition of a leader is and he DESERVES to win lets help out!!
OK for those that lean toward enlisted folks Joe WAS a E-6, Special Forces type until he went to "RotorHead" school and became an Ofizer! But he's back on the ground and as always Leading From the Front"
Thanks again
Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-05-2006, 15:43   #6
SargeRN

Joe is starting to lag behind in 3rd place last I looked.
Let me give you'all a little background on Joe and why he deserves ever vote from here and any other borad you'all could post too.
On Joe's first sandbox tour he earned the nick-name Maj. Santa of "Goodies for Grunts" fame. This was an enterprise originally started by the late Bruce Robinson inventor of the Mil-Dot Master. Bruce would get all kinds of things together, snuff, baby wipes, jerky, from a well known shop in Albuquerque, and ship them, at his own expense, to Joe and Joe saw to it these items got to the troops. Especially the troops out in the real boonies that almost never saw a PX/BX or anything approching civilization! He continued this process during his entire tour and even trained up his replacement to continue the good work.
On this tour he has become a "Scavenger" going to all the sites where equipment is turned in as "junk" and finding especially optics that don't work and figuring out what was wrong and getting them to work! So far on his own time and without using military resourses has gotten untold numbers of Aimpoints, Eotechs and other types of optics out to the troops that need them!
These are just SMALL examples of what Joe has done and is continuing to do for our troops! Sounds more like a good Sergeant Major than a Major!
Folks lets give a little something to Joe for his dedication and service by helping him win this contest!

THANKS AGAIN and feel free to post this to other boards!!

Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-10-2006, 14:09   #7
SargeRN

Thanks for the votes guys! Maj Joe is currently back in first BUT the contest doesn't end until the 28th of Feb so we need to KEEP VOTING!!
THANKS for your support of one of our troops!

Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-15-2006, 14:12   #8
SargeRN

Maj Joe is 500 votes ahead in FIRST PLACE!!! HOWEVER this contest does not end until 28th of February and I'm expecting a last minute run by other contestants.
PLEASE go vote for Maj Joe if you have not done so already and if you have encourage others that may not have voted to do so!

To vote go to:

http://www.riflescopes.com/contestentries.asp?contest=6

THANKS!

Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-16-2006, 17:26   #9
GlockNess

Voted.

Nessie
GlockNess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 16:18   #10
Joey

Just what we need, somebody spaming the forum trying to gather up all kinds of votes for a guy nobody knows anything about except from information posted by the spamer who started this thread.

Guess it's like democrats stuffing ballot boxes.

Oh and before you say some kind of crap about voting for a hunter or female you might want to take a look at this guy

http://www.riflescopes.com/gallery/entry369.htm
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 16:45   #11
WTM45

You will not find a better example of a leader anywhere in the Armed Forces!
Lots of people know about Maj. Joe. I would hardly consider this thread an attempt at "Spamming."
WTM45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 17:39   #12
SargeRN

EXCUSE ME.....I am NOT a spammer and COMPLETELY RESENT your badmouthing me. What are YOUR qualifications??? If you will look closely the individual I'm requesting WE vote for was a SPECIAL FORCES enlisted man,is now a RATED HELICOPTER PILOT and on his SECOND TOUR in IRAQ! Helping more enlist SpecOp soldiers than you can possibley know!
As for ME, I'm a Retired US ARMY Sergeant First Class, was a MEDIC my entire time from 1969 to 1989, GEE what were YOU doing in the 69-72 time frame??
Again I resent your BADMOUTHING Me and another fine member of our Armed Forces supporting YOUR right to mouth off this way.

Sarge
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-19-2006, 18:02   #13
Joey

Quote:
Originally posted by SargeRN
EXCUSE ME.....I am NOT a spammer and COMPLETELY RESENT your badmouthing me. What are YOUR qualifications??? If you will look closely the individual I'm requesting WE vote for was a SPECIAL FORCES enlisted man,is now a RATED HELICOPTER PILOT and on his SECOND TOUR in IRAQ! Helping more enlist SpecOp soldiers than you can possibley know!
As for ME, I'm a Retired US ARMY Sergeant First Class, was a MEDIC my entire time from 1969 to 1989, GEE what were YOU doing in the 69-72 time frame??
Again I resent your BADMOUTHING Me and another fine member of our Armed Forces supporting YOUR right to mouth off this way.

Sarge
No need for me to blow my own horn. All you needed to do was click on my profile and learn something about me instead of acting as childish as you are.

Personally I see 5 posts in the same thread about the same subject trying to get people to vote the way YOU want then to as SPAM, but that's just my PERSONAL view and as such spoke my mind on the issue.

One post would not be bad, but to post the same thing again and again.....................................

So you do not like the fact I spoke out against you & resent me saying anything against you, fine it's a free country and you are encouraged to speak out about what's on you're mind.

I did not "badmouth" you or anything just said IMHO you were a spamer and I stand by that.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 18:44   #14
SargeRN

Well....never mind I refuse to stoop to your level.
www.snipercountry.com
Old 02-28-2006, 11:33   #15
WTM45

Vote!

Last day of contest! Get those votes in for a real Patriot!
WTM45 is offline   Reply With Quote