Things To Ponder
1. Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they already know you don't have?
2. Why do you press harder on a remote control when you know the battery is dead?
3. Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
4. If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
5. Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
6. Should you trust a stockbroker who's married to a travel agent?
7. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
8. Why is the alphabet in that order?
9. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
10. Why buy a product that it takes 2000 flushes to get rid of?
11. If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
12. Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
13.How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
14. Isn't the best way to save face to keep the lower part shut?
"As an OK State Trooper once told me, "Why shouldn't a "good" citizen be allowed to carry a gun, all the "bad" guys already do.""
Certified Glock Armorer