My computer was down for almost 2 weeks. So I'm sorry about being late. If any of yuo decide to answer I would be very tahnkfull. If you decide to answer I will need firs, last name and city and state Thank You
PS Answers dont have to be long 2-3 sentences should sufficient enough for most. Some will will require 2-3 words
1. What branch were you in?
2. What was your MOS?
3. What was duty station and unit in Vietnam?
4. What was your rank?
5. What was your duty position?
6. Did you enlist or were you drafted?
7. What were your thoughts about entering service?
8. Did your plans got altered or destroyed by entering service?
9. What did you thing about Vietnam conflict before entering service, during and after?
10. What were your living conditions, food, R&R, PX etc?
11. What did you think about S. Vietnamese Army? Their quality? Their effectiveness? Their tactics?
12. What did you think about Vietcong/N. Vietnamese Army? Their quality? Their effectiveness? Their tactics?
13. When you come back from Vietnam did you encounter hostility towards you?
14. Did anti-war movement affect your and your comrades morale?
15. What are thoughts about people dodging draft, going to Canada, getting exemptions etc?
16. Hollywood and Vietnam? Is it portrayed correctly?
17. Once you were in, did you believe that you did right think?
18. What were thoughts about war after you went back home to States?
19. What are your thoughts about My Lai?
20. Did you were in area that Agent Orange was used?
21. Do you believe its everyone’s duty to serve his or her country?
22. Did you ever dealt with VA?
23. What do you think about current conflict in Iraq?
24. Do you believe that it can turn into “another Vietnam”?
25. Did Vietnam experience changed you? How?
26. Do you have any health problem resulting from war? Do you have so called “flashbacks”?
27. Any final thoughts?
28. Thank You