SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-25-2014, 07:02   #1
user
VaLegalDefense

crimson Trace Lasergrips w/K9, MK9

I really like the laser thing, and have a bunch of 'em, mostly on revolvers. So I bought a set to go on the K9 and another for the MK9. I've come to the conclusion that they're just plain not going to work right, and that it's a function of the design. I've got wraparound Lasergrips on Sig pistols, those work fine, almost no problems at all, and on several revolvers, with zero problems there. But I had to send the MK9 grips back to the factory three times, and they still don't inspire confidence. The K9 grips recently stopped working, just dead, but they're out of warranty, and I decided I'm just not going to mess with them anymore. I think the problem is the way they've designed the battery connections and retention system. Anyway, my recommendation is to stick with tritium nightsights on Kahr pistols.

Btw when I say "almost" - I did have to return one set for the Sig 229, but they simply swapped 'em for new ones and that's pretty much ok. They're really very good about customer service, by the way, but I'm giving up on the design. The situation is sort of like when WordPerfect was in intense competition with MS Word about twenty years ago, the people who liked WordPerfect raved about how good the customer service was - to which I replied, "but why would you buy a product that NEEDS all that service?". I really want a product for which I never have to call customer support at all.
Nothing I say as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice. Legal questions should be presented to a competent attorney licensed to practice in the relevant state.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by user; 12-25-2014 at 07:03..
user is offline   Reply With Quote