Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:52   #1
Glockrunner
HOOYA DEEPSEA

Send a message via Yahoo to Glockrunner
Fixing The Dog

After examining the dog, the vet said,"Sir, I don't see anything wrong with your dog other than the fact that he is old, and through my years of practice, I have found that if you castrate an old dog, they will get fat and lazy and mellow out quite a bit."

After giving this much thought, the old man said, "OK doc, go ahead, because if I don't do something, I'm going to end up in jail."

Three days later, the old man went to the vet's office, picked the dog up and took him home.

That evening, the old man was sitting on his porch reading his paper, and the bulldog was laying by his side. Along came the mailman, who turned into the old man's front gate to give the old man his mail.

Off of the porch jumped the dog, knocked the mailman down, and proceeded to tear his *ss up.

The old man came off of the porch, picked the dog up, placed him under his arm and said,"Mr. Mailman, I'm sorry, but I just don't know what to do with this d*mn dog. As a matter of fact, I just took him to the vet three days ago and had him castrated."

The mailman got up, brushed himself off and said,"Well you dumb ass, you should have had his teeth pulled, because I could tell that he didn't want to scr*w me when he came off of the porch."