Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 12:38   #1
Eric
Big Giant Head

Please Do Not Post Ad Messages Here

Hi folks. I want to take a moment to discuss the posting of for sale or trade ads in the state club forums. I did not allow these forums to be created to be a new Classified Ads section. We already have one of those on this site. <b>I DO NOT want for sale/trade messages, or any other type of unsolicited ad messages, posted outside of the Classified Ad forums.</b> Please refrain from making any more such posts here. The Classified Ads forums are very busy and you will get good exposure there.

In the near future, I will be adding a new classified ads software to this site. It will use the current member database, but it will have the ability to be search independently of the rest of the site, the ability to post multiple pictures for an ad, the ability to list AND search ads by state or geographic distance and many other great features. When I have added the new system, I will modify the message board software so that ads specific to each state club forum will be cross-linked into that forum, in a special section. I will post more about this before it launches.

Until then, please do not post ads messages here. Eric

Closed Thread