Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-27-2009, 15:15   #801
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

The Springfield Operator Half and Full Rail are now available for the Minotaur Holsters!

Jenn
Comp-Tac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 15:48   #802
Broylz

Send a message via Yahoo to Broylz
awesome, now i need to buy an Operator.
Broylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 14:40   #803
Glock_2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo17 View Post
Hi guys,

Just want to let everyone know that we are participating in the
GlockTalk forum and if you have in questions or concerns feel free to post here , email or im me and I'll be happy to help to answer all I can .

Just to let you know what we do here...

We are a Kydex holster manufacturer in Houston,Texas . There is a total of 8 people working here and everyone here is a chl holder and involved in numerous shooting sports as well as various law enforcement and military veterans. We all have our own ideas on how holster should work and try to get our customers the best holster for their purpose. I believe we now offer 10 different holster styles for over 100 different gun models and are adding more and more every month. Every holster is handmade for the model gun you specify at the time of your order and usually only take about 2 days to be shipped out .

Chris
Hi Solo 17,

Is there any trigger guard indent that will cause noisy and uneven draw from your holster.

I'd purchased from Kytac before, and there is no "Snap and click" to the trigger guard, only using the tention screws to hold the pistol. Photo below:

I am interested to buy a belt holster for my Glock 34. But I am located in CANADA. You have any cheapest way to mail a holster?

Please advise.

Last edited by Glock_2010; 06-09-2009 at 09:03..
Glock_2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 20:39   #804
JPMuscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comp-Tac2 View Post
The Springfield Operator Half and Full Rail are now available for the Minotaur Holsters!

Jenn

Awesome!!! glad I could help
JPMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:19   #805
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock_2010 View Post
Hi Solo 17,

Is there any trigger guard indent that will cause noisy and uneven draw from your holster.

I'd purchased from Kytac before, and there is no "Snap and click" to the trigger guard, only using the tention screws to hold the pistol. Photo below:

Sponsor Showcase

I am interested to buy a belt holster for my Glock 34. But I am located in CANADA. You have any cheapest way to mail a holster?

Please advise.
Hey Glock,

My name is Jenn and I've taken over watching the forum for Solo 17, who is no longer with the company.

I noticed the pictures there are not Comp-Tac gear and I'm not sure who they belong to. Our holsters do have the indent on the trigger to help with retention. I haven't heard any complaints on the indent causing too much noise or uneven draw. We do offer a 30 day guarantee so you're welcome to purchase a holster and see if it works for you - if not, you can send it back in for an exchange or refund.

As far as shipping, we charge $28.50 for international.

Any other questions just let me know!

Jenn
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13   #806
Frmboybuck
***** medic

How long is your current backlog on the Minotaur?
Frmboybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:58   #807
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frmboybuck View Post
How long is your current backlog on the Minotaur?
We are currently running 10 calendar days on all of our gear.

Jenn
Old 06-02-2009, 11:19   #808
Glock_2010

Quote:
Hey Glock,

My name is Jenn and I've taken over watching the forum for Solo 17, who is no longer with the company.

I noticed the pictures there are not Comp-Tac gear and I'm not sure who they belong to. Our holsters do have the indent on the trigger to help with retention. I haven't heard any complaints on the indent causing too much noise or uneven draw. We do offer a 30 day guarantee so you're welcome to purchase a holster and see if it works for you - if not, you can send it back in for an exchange or refund.

As far as shipping, we charge $28.50 for international.

Any other questions just let me know!

Jenn
Ordered already. The one who send u those pics....
Old 06-02-2009, 12:16   #809
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Ordered already. The one who send u those pics....
Good to hear! Hope you enjoy it!
Old 06-02-2009, 13:17   #810
Glock_2010

Quote:
Good to hear! Hope you enjoy it!
Thanks. Will send u a pic with my G34 in it
Old 06-03-2009, 05:16   #811
zx2loon
Mental Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx2loon View Post
Ordered an MTAC over the weekend. Got a call on it yesterday and it's currently in "production" status.

So far i'm extremely happy with the personal service you seem to get with the company. After placing my order online, having a company call you to check with you about your order is pretty neat. From what it seems, this may be the best purchase I've made since buying my first Glock........
Quote:
Update:

I've had my MTAC for a little over a week or so and have wore it everyday since opening the box. Except at work and while sleeping, I've been wearing it to break it in and find that perfect "comfy" spot.

I'm definatly not used to this style of holster. It feels rather large when compared to my BlackHawk IWB but yet I know it's almost perfect size.

The lower curved hump at the muzzel end rubbs me a little too much while walking and is very annoying. I will more then likley trim it up to below the stitching to match better but haven't had the chance yet.

This holster isn't perfect (for me) but I can see where some could think so. I've been playing with the "tuck" option with shorts and a Tshirt to see how that'll work out for the summer. I think that's where this holster will see the most duty as it's my only "tuckable" holster I own.

In short, until I've gotten it fully broke in and used to wearing it, it ain't to bad of a holster. We'll see what I have to say in a couple of months....

Ok........it's been a while since I've bought my MTAC and I have to say..............this holster is awsome. I haven't used another holster since this one ended up on my hip. Rain, sleet, snow, sun, wind, awake, sleepin' (on the couch), yard work, shopping........No matter what I do, the MTAC is there for me, keeping my G26 snug and safe.

I will no longer purchase any other holsters except Comp Tac holsters. These things are amazing. Once the leather gets broke in.....it's smooth sailing. It rides perfect in the 4/5 Oclock position for me. I have yet to even have someone notice I'm carrying. My wife has to ask if I'm carrying because she can't tell. The dreaded "print" is near obsolete unless I put my head between my legs.

Comp Tac has my buisness for life. Thanks guys.
zx2loon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 05:27   #812
MTUglock20
UP NORTH

Quote:
We are currently running 10 calendar days on all of our gear.

Jenn
Ordered a straight drop paddle holster for my H&K and it was at my door less than 7 days from my order. Very quick responses and superb product. By far worth every penny spent.
MTUglock20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:24   #813
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Ok........it's been a while since I've bought my MTAC and I have to say..............this holster is awsome. I haven't used another holster since this one ended up on my hip. Rain, sleet, snow, sun, wind, awake, sleepin' (on the couch), yard work, shopping........No matter what I do, the MTAC is there for me, keeping my G26 snug and safe.

I will no longer purchase any other holsters except Comp Tac holsters. These things are amazing. Once the leather gets broke in.....it's smooth sailing. It rides perfect in the 4/5 Oclock position for me. I have yet to even have someone notice I'm carrying. My wife has to ask if I'm carrying because she can't tell. The dreaded "print" is near obsolete unless I put my head between my legs.

Comp Tac has my buisness for life. Thanks guys.
Hey zx2loon,

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate your support! Its good to hear that the holster is working out so well for you

Jenn
Old 06-04-2009, 19:11   #814
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Duty Holster

Just got my first Comptac holster, excellent quality. Have you guys thought about coming out with a "duty/drop style" line of holsters.
Wil Ufgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 02:10   #815
zx2loon
Mental Target

Quote:
Hey zx2loon,

Thanks for the great review and we appreciate your support! Its good to hear that the holster is working out so well for you

Jenn
It's kinda one of those "I've been wating my whole life for one of these" type things.

Question. My wife has started carrying her S&W .38 Model 642 Airweight w/CT Laser Grip. Do you all make an MTAC for these or any holsters for a revolver?? Couldn't really find anything on the website??
Old 06-05-2009, 02:23   #816
Cobra64
Deals in Facts

Hi Chris,

I have five of your belt holsters. Great product.
Sponsor Showcase

I prefer these mag holders though.
Sponsor Showcase
Cobra64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:03   #817
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
It's kinda one of those "I've been wating my whole life for one of these" type things.

Question. My wife has started carrying her S&W .38 Model 642 Airweight w/CT Laser Grip. Do you all make an MTAC for these or any holsters for a revolver?? Couldn't really find anything on the website??
The 642 is a J-frame revolver, which we do. We do not do MTACs for any revolvers, but we do most other holsters for the J-frame. However, on the CT laser grip I need to know where on the gun it is mounted.

Jenn
Old 06-05-2009, 08:06   #818
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra64 View Post
Hi Chris,

I have five of your belt holsters. Great product.
Sponsor Showcase

I prefer these mag holders though.
Sponsor Showcase
Hey Cobra,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying our belt holsters, however I am not familiar with that mag pouch?

Jenn
Old 06-05-2009, 08:12   #819
Camp and Carry
Right Winger

I got smarties with my MTAC yesterday I am still in the adjustment phase with mine, wear it a little, adjust it a little. Of course that is a good thing since my previous Mitch Rosen 1911 rig didn't offer adjustability.

I also need more exercise or I am going to have to spring for bigger pants and a longer belt.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:02   #820
zx2loon
Mental Target

Quote:
The 642 is a J-frame revolver, which we do. We do not do MTACs for any revolvers, but we do most other holsters for the J-frame. However, on the CT laser grip I need to know where on the gun it is mounted.

Jenn
The laser is at the top of the grip...shouldn't get in the way of anything.....I'll browse the site again and see what I find.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:33   #821
Glock_2010

JUST GOT MY COMP-TAC Belt Holster for my G34 Today....

Excellent product.....I'll stick with Comp-Tac ever since....

Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Sponsor Showcase
Old 06-11-2009, 09:08   #822
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:

Sponsor Showcase

I like the one with the candy
Old 06-12-2009, 08:12   #823
wtchdr4011
NRA Life Member

I received my Infidel for my G17 last night. I used it to carry my G26 while about and about last night and it worked like a champ. I can now carry IWB with a minimal amount of bulk, unlike my leather holster. I have to say I like kydex more and more. Great job Comp-tac.
wtchdr4011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:21   #824
Comp-Tac2
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtchdr4011 View Post
I received my Infidel for my G17 last night. I used it to carry my G26 while about and about last night and it worked like a champ. I can now carry IWB with a minimal amount of bulk, unlike my leather holster. I have to say I like kydex more and more. Great job Comp-tac.
Glad your gear is working for you!
Old 06-14-2009, 09:31   #825
Glock_2010

Quote:

Sponsor Showcase

Hi Jenn,

I have a question for my holster. The belt loop seems so big that the Sun light will pass through it when I wear it to my side.
Will this comply the new(tighten) IDPA rules of not allowing sunlight pass through?
If not, what should I do??

Last edited by Glock_2010; 06-14-2009 at 09:34..