Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-12-2006, 22:16   #1
maomanila

How Do We Fight This?

Feb 13, 2006
Updated 09:05am (Mla time)
Joel Francis Guinto
INQ7.net

SUSPECTED carjackers shot dead a nursing student and sped off with his sports utility vehicle in Parañaque City Sunday evening, police reports said.

At around 6:05 p.m., the victim, Richard Capili, 19, parked his black Toyota Revo with plate number WRY-883 in front of the Center Mall in BF Homes village after dropping off his sister, Carol, who was buying office supplies, a spot report said.

While inside the store, the victim's sister heard gunshots. When she rushed outside, she found her brother bloodied and unconscious on the pavement, the report said.

The suspects had also sped off with the Toyota Revo, it said.

“This is the handiwork of carjackers for sure. The victim did not have enemies,” Inspector Quirino Navidad of the Parañaque police said in an interview on GMA Network's “Unang Hirit” newscast.

“We are appealing to those who witnessed the incident to help the police,” Navidad added in Filipino.
Old 02-12-2006, 22:38   #2
bertud ng putik

d2 sa amin, san juan m.m. may ganyang mga case din. target areas are artiaga,broadway centrum,pinaglabanan church,mount carmel church. 4 big guys with red toyota corolla (big body)type. dark tint yung auto, different plate numbers ang gamit during operation and they even changed mags para iba palagi ang itsura ng auto nila.

ang ginagawa nila ay tinututukan ang may ari ng auto with a 45 cal pistol, at may mahaba pa silang gamit. sa takot ng may ari, siguradong ibibigay mo na ang kotse mo.

ewan natin kung sila din yang gumawa sa BF Homes pque.

pinakamabisa na cguro ang dasal para di tayo madali ng mga kumag na yan. at dasal pa rin para sa ikahuhuli nila!

kung buo naman ang loob mo, dasal pa rin at sabay putok ng mga baril natin na naway tayo mismo ang makasakote sa kanila.
Old 02-12-2006, 22:44   #3
RATRAT

.......IMPORTANTE!!

...Siguro importante pag me dala ka ..makaganti ka man lang ng putok o mas mabuti kung maunahan mo...para madala yang mga yan...........ratratin ;I
RATRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 01:01   #4
darwin25
Make your move

Re: How Do We Fight This?

Quote:
Originally posted by maomanila
How Do We Fight This?
with this

Band of Glockers
darwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 02:50   #5
horge
Lifetime Membership
-=-=-=-=-

There won't be any carry permits to be had for that Lupara
PTCFOR's for shotguns are technically still possible, but only
within under/un-populated areas.

Good Lord, Darwin... it's been months now ;f
Please buy a break-open shotgun, get a hacksaw, measure thrice,
get squared, and go for it.

Completely legal here, AFAICT.
-BoG Hog #12
-Model 1911 Club member #111
horge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 03:02   #6
maomanila

darwin matindi yan! type ko sya.;f
Old 02-13-2006, 03:02   #7
darwin25
Make your move

Quote:
Originally posted by horge
There won't be any carry permits to be had for that Lupara
PTCFOR's for shotguns are technically still possible, but only
within under/un-populated areas.

Good Lord, Darwin... it's been months now ;f
Please buy a break-open shotgun, get a hacksaw, measure thrice,
get squared, and go for it.

Completely legal here, AFAICT.
I know. I'm just waiting for deenoh's confirmation so I can order my piece;f
Old 02-13-2006, 05:42   #8
kamelot

Re: .......IMPORTANTE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by RATRAT
...Siguro importante pag me dala ka ..makaganti ka man lang ng putok o mas mabuti kung maunahan mo...para madala yang mga yan...........ratratin ;I
mga kapatid,

please listen to us talk. I'm very sure you would use your FA when your life and limb is in harm's way. What more if your loved one is with you. But let us think again. Are you willing to lay your life or your loved one in exchange for your brand new car? Remember hijackers usually are more than one and have long arms with them. Pwede pa naman tayong magkaroon ng pagkakataon makabili pa ng isang sasakyan later on when times are better.

there has to be a better solution. sabi nga ni bertud, "pinakamabisa na cguro ang dasal para di tayo madali ng mga kumag na yan. at dasal pa rin para sa ikahuhuli nila!"
kamelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 06:12   #9
theTactician

Re: Re: .......IMPORTANTE!!

Quote:
Originally posted by kamelot
mga kapatid,

please listen to us talk. I'm very sure you would use your FA when your life and limb is in harm's way. What more if your loved one is with you. But let us think again. Are you willing to lay your life or your loved one in exchange for your brand new car? Remember hijackers usually are more than one and have long arms with them. Pwede pa naman tayong magkaroon ng pagkakataon makabili pa ng isang sasakyan later on when times are better.

there has to be a better solution. sabi nga ni bertud, "pinakamabisa na cguro ang dasal para di tayo madali ng mga kumag na yan. at dasal pa rin para sa ikahuhuli nila!"
I agree with you sir..but if they hurt your loved ones intentionally besides taking your car, then that would be a different story...im sure all hell will break loose.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:55   #10
atmarcella

Quote:
Originally posted by darwin25
I know. I'm just waiting for deenoh's confirmation so I can order my piece;f
darwin25 me kilala ako, binebenta "stevenson", double barrel, side by side, barrel length mga 20-15 inches, we test it fired sa range, he didnt know that he can fire it "sabay", sabi ko pwede yan and we tried it, the recoil nearly knocked him out hehehehe ;f

pangngalan nya chad pavico, no. nya 09175001168, tell him andrew gave you his no., goodluck;f
Old 02-13-2006, 13:02   #11
RATRAT

Quote:
mga kapatid,

You're right sir prayer is still the best but as the original post says"-While inside the store, the victim's sister heard gunshots. When she rushed outside, she found her brother bloodied and unconscious on the pavement"...If you're carrying will you just let it go and let him shoot you without giving a fight..nowadays most carnappers just shoot regardless if you resist or not,they do this to intimidate and discourage pursuit...avoiding confrontations is still the best but when were already there we should be ready to use our firearms effectively (maybe the reason why the target board is patterned to a human body)...It is the reason(maybe only 10-20 percent of gun owners are into competition) why we practice our firearms ,to be prepared and ready for people like this.
....Prayer is still the best but when those times comes,I hope The carnappers will be the one praying for forgiveness to enter Heaven!!!;f
RATRAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 14:48   #12
PMMA97
MNSAmessdetail

We could all pray and practice.

Blessed be the Lord my Rock,. Who trains my hands for war,. And my fingers for battle Psalm 144:1
PMMA97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 19:05   #13
darwin25
Make your move

Quote:
Remember hijackers usually are more than one and have long arms with them. Pwede pa naman tayong magkaroon ng pagkakataon makabili pa ng isang sasakyan later on when times are better.
Its not that bro. When you get into that kind of situation. You're chances of getting out of that situation alive is 50%. Chances of getting out of that unhurt is 80%. You are at the mercy of those criminals. There are many situations where carjackers will shoot you first without even declaring a carjack. Three are even times when they will board your vehicle while they accompany you to the nearest ATM. Much worse if you have a loved one with you. Are you willing to take that 50% chance of getting out of it alive?. You have a much better chance getting you and your family out of it alive if you fight. You just slimmed your chances if you let them take you at their mercy.

Quote:
Originally posted by atmarcella
darwin25 me kilala ako, binebenta "stevenson", double barrel, side by side, barrel length mga 20-15 inches, we test it fired sa range, he didnt know that he can fire it "sabay", sabi ko pwede yan and we tried it, the recoil nearly knocked him out hehehehe ;f

pangngalan nya chad pavico, no. nya 09175001168, tell him andrew gave you his no., goodluck;f
Thanks bro. Will try to contact him today. Thanks;f

Last edited by darwin25; 02-13-2006 at 19:09..
Old 02-13-2006, 22:24   #14
isuzu

We might say that we'll fight when we encounter these people. Try that when there's at least two persons pointing their weapons at you. An M16 and a .45 pointed at your head or body, no contest.

The best way is to avoid getting carjacked. Don't stay in your car when you're waiting for someone. Leave your car and go inside a store. If you get blocked on the road by a group of people with guns, don't fight and possibly become a statistic. A car is not worth your life. Just leave your vehicle and walk away. Remember, carjackers are just after your car, but they won't hesitate to kill you if you resist.

One thing that crossed my mind is to have your vehicle fitted with tear gas cannisters placed under your vehicle that you could activate from the inside of your car. Siguradong walang makakalapit. Businesses that retrofit cars with body armor certainly carry these products. Central Bank armored cars (which come from the US) have this feature.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 22:39   #15
darwin25
Make your move

Quote:
Originally posted by isuzu
We might say that we'll fight when we encounter these people. Try that when there's at least two persons pointing their weapons at you. An M16 and a .45 pointed at your head or body, no contest.

Leave your car and go inside a store. If you get blocked on the road by a group of people with guns, don't fight and possibly become a statistic. A car is not worth your life.
To each its own pards. If Im blocked on the road by a group of armed people. I'll continue driving away and fight if I can. Believe me, I know what Im talking about. You will be risking getting shot either way. Why present youself as an easier target by getting out of the vehicle? Why put yourself in a situation where you cannot fight anymore?

Dont get confused bro. You are being engaged. The same principles in gunfight applies to carjacking scenarios. A moving target is a harder target to hit. A car is certainly not worth my life or any of my loved one's life, but believe me, you would't want to find out if its more worth letting the bad guys take control of you or your loved ones life for even one second.

I think one BOG member here has a doctor friend whose car was blocked on the road. He got out of the vehicle and ended up getting shot on the leg.

Last edited by darwin25; 02-13-2006 at 22:48..
Old 02-13-2006, 22:59   #16
isuzu

Happened to me when I was on my way home from a farm during the early 90's. Eight Nice People jumped out of the sugarcane field. I'm sure mayroon pa sa loob ng sugarcane field. Believe me, I didn't even think of reaching for my 1911. Had I reached for it, I would have been minced meat (one had an M60).

We just talked about how the employees are getting paid and treated. I was polite to them, but stood my ground. Gave one of them money to buy sardines and bread, which we later ate. After about an hour, they left.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 23:17   #17
darwin25
Make your move

Quote:
Originally posted by isuzu
Happened to me when I was on my way home from a farm during the early 90's. Eight Nice People jumped out of the sugarcane field. I'm sure mayroon pa sa loob ng sugarcane field. Believe me, I didn't even think of reaching for my 1911. Had I reached for it, I would have been minced meat (one had an M60).

We just talked about how the employees are getting paid and treated. I was polite to them, but stood my ground. Gave one of them money to buy sardines and bread, which we later ate. After about an hour, they left.
NPAs are another matter sir. I don't consider them bad guys. Lets just say that I had a very personal experience with them. I'm talking about criminal elements.

Last edited by darwin25; 02-13-2006 at 23:22..
Old 02-13-2006, 23:25   #18
darth board
steel killer

ang problema iba yung mga nice people iba rin yung mga kumag na carjackers. dapat sa mga carjackers double tap sa dibdib.
Old 02-14-2006, 00:49   #19
theTactician

its a different story if they shoot your loved ones for instance your 2 yr old daughter or your girlfriend or your wife.. im sure, your fear against these lowlifes will turn to hatred and anger..and you wouldnt care if you get killed or you survive in an ICU unit for as long as you get your chance to retaliate back at them.
but...for as long as they're just there to take the car with no intentions of hurting your loved ones onboard, ok..give your car..its not worth dying for. but... if they take away the life of your loved ones..its just like taking away your life as well, then it wont matter anymore if they have the edge or not.
as the saying goes, "the only thing necessary for evil men to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
Old 02-14-2006, 03:20   #20
bertud ng putik

marami tayong mga kuru-kuru kung paano natin ililigtas ang ating mga sarili. lahat kayo ay may katwiran, salamat at tayoy nagkakaisa sa ganitong pagtitipon. DASAL ang pinakamabisang sandata. at kasama kayo sa aking pagdarasal naway di tayo dumating sa ganyang pagkakataon.