Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-17-2006, 09:51   #1
windplex

Shoot around corners & Shot show

I have posted Glock metal frame info plus XD and Taurus and Ruger manufacturing info on other GT areas under same handle: Windplex if you are interested.

Here is the best military/LEO item, IMHO:

My memories of the show are coming back to me slowly. One lovable concept was the Israelly shoot around corners weapon. They like to just deploy a RPG into the room of evil doers rather than select firing to knock each down, however you have both options as you view the adjacent room through a camera-like 4"X 3" LCD screen in the safety of the adjoining room. It even has two trigger sets so when shooting around walls into the next room you do not expose your hands; you expose no part of your body or your armour, just the deadly half of the weapon system. They made it for Galils of course but showed their 5.56 models at the show. Nice!

Ps. One company at the show was offering 1911 aluminum grips that feature ANY image you can provide to them. They apparently scan the image into a file and them laser engrave it into the metal. So let's say you like 1911's and WWII jeeps: you can have a jeep, 3-d image on your custom, one-of-a-kind grip. And annodized in any color you like.
Or if you like Ducatis -- they scan your 999R race bike and wala its on your grips. I would suppose that they will expand with success on 1911's to other popular models, like the beretta M9, due to the vast numbers.

Sorry I do not have the contact info: ???Can someone provide the website for the custome 1911 aluminum grips, please???
windplex is offline   Reply With Quote