Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-28-2006, 17:00   #1
TDR_50
CLM Number
TDR911

AUTO-LASER Automatic Laser System

Hi, First I would like to thank Eric and Glock Talk for adding this section. I believe it will be a great avenue to be able to inform and answer questions about products that Glock Talks sponsors have. I use this type forum with great sucess in another industry. It allows customers & potential customers to be able to gets questions answered without using the standard forums.

My name is Tony Doukas of Tactical Design & Research Inc.
We are located in south Florida and I have been an avid shooter all my life. I have a sister company, (TDR Inc.), that has produced products for the ATV, 2 stroke industry since 1973. I started Tactical Design & Research last year and we are now starting to produce many products in the weapons industry. We produce everything in-house with our own CNC production machines.

TDR 911 is the new Logo for our complete line of products that we are manufacturing. You will see more of them in the years to come. TDR 911 is also stocking many different brand name products. We are always open to suggestions of new products to make.

The first item is AUTO-LASER.
The Auto-Laser unit is a small lite-weight laser unit that activates on withdrawl from the holster. The activation is done by placing a small magnet on the outside of your exsisting holster or by purchasing a new holster. For more details go to www.auto-laser.com or call 800-321-6354 and I would be happy to answer any questions about our products.

There are currently 4 different laser part #'s that will fit a wide varity of weapons. The Glock models are the most popular and we have seen the most sales. For the early frame Glocks and the sub-compact models without the accesory rail we have a glue on adapter to allow you to attach all rail type lights & Lasers. Now soon.

It seems that the biggest issue is the fact that you have to use a different holster. We are now producing custom Kydex style holsters for use with the Auto-Laser. They are now available.

Please direct all questions for Auto-Laser or TDR911 products thru this site.

Last edited by TDR_50; 04-26-2006 at 04:08..
TDR_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 05:34   #2
TDR_50
CLM Number
TDR911

Kydex Holsters

We now are starting to produce Kydex holsters that will fit with the AUTO-LASER units. $ Price as combo $250.00 and $80.00 seperatly.
Old 05-01-2006, 15:29   #3
TDR_50
CLM Number
TDR911

Kydex Holsters

We now have Kydex Holsters for Glock 19/17 size that work with the Auto-Laser unit. I will post pictures later.
Tony Doukas Sponsor Showcase Sponsor Showcase

Last edited by TDR_50; 05-23-2006 at 04:52..
TDR_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 22:06   #4
sgtslwilson

I was interested in your product but your webpage required me to log in just to see the product.

IMO...not a good marketing tool. I lost interest and left. I don't have to give any information about myself to shop anywhere else. I am sure others were put off by this as well.

Lance

Kel-Tec Talk member# 1

Join the fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sgtslwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:12   #5
Eric
Big Giant Head

Quote:
Originally posted by sgtslwilson
I was interested in your product but your webpage required me to log in just to see the product.

IMO...not a good marketing tool. I lost interest and left. I don't have to give any information about myself to shop anywhere else. I am sure others were put off by this as well.

Lance
Umm, I think you were clicking on the 'Dealer Registration' link. I just went through their shopping cart without having to register. Eric
Old 05-30-2006, 10:28   #6
sgtslwilson

Your right. I just tried again and I was able to get to the check out counter as well.

My fault. Everything worked this time. I think it was an equipment error on my part, a loose nut between my monitor and chair.

Thanks!

Lance

Kel-Tec Talk member# 1

Join the fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sgtslwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 06:26   #7
S1LVERNAME

Do you guys sell in the Philippines?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:17   #8
TDR_50
CLM Number
TDR911

No over seas sales.

Test to see if this is still working