Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-22-2006, 22:09   #1
startsparKing
32 shooter

What kind of marker / how often do you play?

I was just wondering how many people on here have markers and what kind? Also how often do you play?

I used to play religiously a few years ago. I've always been an Autococker fan. I also had an Automag RT when the first came out. That is a sport that blew up in the last five years or so (Since the electronic markers came out) (the Angel namely)
startsparKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 21:33   #2
Ultra-violent

Angel G7- nearly every week.
Proud Lone Star Glocker #1865.
1865 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 00:09   #3
dkt2k
'sup?

Send a message via AIM to dkt2k Send a message via Yahoo to dkt2k

Just picked up a Dye DM4 a couple of weeks ago, after having bought, and used once, a Smart Parts Ion. Before that, a Tippy A5 with response trigger. The DM4 has an aftermarket chip, and I bought a J&J barrel kit.

I try to play every other weekend at least, can't afford the paint to play more, especialy with the DM4; it plain rips...
dkt2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 19:35   #4
funbob
do a lil' dance

Send a message via ICQ to funbob
egripped, flatlined, WAS boarded, soon to be Q-loaded Tippmann A5. Run a 114/4500 HPA tank which always gets lots of cool comments. Try to play every other week.
funbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 17:59   #5
6602TROY

GOT A ELECTRONIC ICON AND A SPYDER. BEST THING IS MY CERAMIC BARREL. PLAYS GREAT IN COLD AND HOT WEATHER. LOVE TO PLAY- JUST HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING PEOPLE TOGETHER. USE TO PLAY 3 OR 4 TIMES A MONTH. NOW MAYBE 2 OR 3 TIMES A YEAR.
6602TROY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 22:29   #6
Dark_Knight7096
Not Vengance!

Tipmann A-5, I have a Flatline and 18" All-American Smart Parts barrel for it. Also have an adjustable stock on it, a few other upgrades that I forget at the moment. I also have 2 Syndicate Paradox MF-1 markers. I bought the first MF-1 back in the day when it was just called the "Syndicate Paradox", I paid next to nothing for it and it worked great, then the ball detent blew out the side of it and I couldn't find a replacement so I went online and found that the price on them was even lower than before so I picked up an MF-1 Electro for 100 bux. One of the better more accurate markers out on our field and there are some sick markers out there. Never have any problems with the electronics on it, but I can shoot faster in semi than in full-auto (at least 2x as fast). I play at least once a month, and I'm probably one of the top 3 in our group. Little bit more on the balls than on the brains, but it seems to pay off for me .
HK Club, Young Glockers, Black Rifle Club, Desert Eagle Club: #7096
Dark_Knight7096 is offline   Reply With Quote