SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-12-2006, 13:14   #1
repete34
In God I trust

Army survey

How many of you remember the survey that the Army did in the late 80's early 90's about how combat arms soldiers felt if they were to be used in the United States.

My wife is in school doing a paper on the "Posse Comitatus". And she wanted to include some info on the survey that was given to me and may of you.

Thanks in adavance for you help!
Spitfire / Surefire / Benchmade / Lionheart / Taser / Safariland / Anderson MFG/ Gunvault / Zero Hour Outfitters / Promag / Vltor / NRA Training Classes / Arizona / Oklahoma CCW Classes AND MUCH MORE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
repete34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 13:21   #2
AirAssault
‹bermensch

i was in from 89-93 and i don't remember taking that survey.....
AirAssault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 13:29   #3
repete34
In God I trust

I remember taking it but she need more than the info from her husband.
Spitfire / Surefire / Benchmade / Lionheart / Taser / Safariland / Anderson MFG/ Gunvault / Zero Hour Outfitters / Promag / Vltor / NRA Training Classes / Arizona / Oklahoma CCW Classes AND MUCH MORE!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 06-12-2006, 18:28   #4
crusader11m

93-96 never took it or spoke with anyone who took it but i have heard of the survey.
crusader11m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 19:37   #5
repete34
In God I trust

I talked to another guy today, and he took it also 91 time frame. I may have only been done at Ft. Benning.

Old 06-14-2006, 11:31   #6
repete34
In God I trust

It seems that the survey was only given to Army and Marine combat arms NCO's and Officers, who participated in Desert Storm. We have found the survey and several articles about it. The actual results are classified.

She is now looking for people that took the survey and would like to be interviewed for her paper.