Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-27-2006, 01:40   #1
magister

philippine made 9mm pistol?

any suggestions/recommendations? a friend of mine is looking for an inexpensive (as in below 20k) semi-auto in that caliber. all i know is the RIA 1911 chambered for the 9mm. ang armscor ba meron aside from the tanfoglio line?

thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
magister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:23   #2
9MX
Rei!

Armscor/Tanfoglio na talaga at that budget
Old 07-27-2006, 02:37   #3
batangueno
Shock Resist

Norinco NZ75B from WSC.

Band of Glockers
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:40   #4
antediluvianist

Pretty Good for P20,000 or so

The 9mm Tanfoglio I bought from the former Northstar (now Armscor) gunrange 3 years ago - it was branded "Tanfoglio" not Armscor at that time, made from Tanfoglio parts assembled by Armscor - well, it was quite good!

I found the Tanfoglio much more reliable than the 1911 Armscor that I had bought earlier. And I was rather disappointed in the Glock 17 that I bought afterwards - the Glock grip felt like a brick in comparison to the much more comfortable Tanfoglio grip , and I think there was only a 2 round or so difference in capacity between them. I preferred the heavier weight of the Tanfoglio also, and its metal magazine. I suggest you don't dismiss the Armscor Tanfoglios. But I never fired it in competition so you should ask others who have.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:24   #5
New_comer

Mula mura hanggang mid priced, ang mga available na alam ko ay:

-Lahat ng Norinco mula Tokarev, CZ 75 hanggang Sig 226 clones ang mga istilo. Para sa kin, kung ipanlalaro, yung CZ na. Pero kung pang harabas at pantago, yung NP04 ata yun, manipis na 7 shots, mas gwapo kesa Tok... Sa Shooters ko nakita, wala pang 11T...

- Me nagkalat na mga Beretta refurbished, 19 lang. Sa Twin pines subukan mo kung maaatim pa nya yung ilang galos...

-Dagdag ka kaunti na lang, magka-Taurus na sya, polymer o stainless pa. Beretta ang istilo, pero mas ok yung safety lever, 1911 style. Yung sa kasama ko, me 25,000 nang putok yung PT917 ata yun, walang palya.

-Wag kang kukuha 9mm na 1911. Di sigurado yun, mabigat kasi ang slide. Pang 40 o 45 lang talaga o 38 super ang ganung baril, sa wari ko lang.

- Konti pa rin uli, nasa Glock na teritoryo ka na. Yung orig na pinaka-rugged polymer pistol. Sa dami ng disipulo nun, di ka magkakamali. Magtiis nga lang sya sa simpleng disenyo, para bagang mga liston na pinagdududugtong at pininturahan lang ng itim. Ganun kasimple.

New_comer
BoG's #38
H&K Club #38

"We like to talk about (or be told about) Democracy but, when put to the test, usually find it to be an 'inconvenience.' We have opted instead for an authoritarian system *disguised* as a Democracy. We pay through the nose for an enormous joke-of-a-government, let it push us around, and then wonder how all those *******s got in there."
- Frank Zappa
New_comer is offline   Reply With Quote