Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-15-2006, 00:09   #1
Brooks Tactical
GT Sponsor

Get AGrip! Brooks Tactical Systems

Hello everyone!

Brooks Tactical Systems is the manufacturer of "AGripô " high performance wrap-around stick-on gun grips originally invented for Glock's and now available for most popular pistols. We are also currently working on a whole new line of high performance knives, still in the prototype stages, which we hope to introduce to you soon.

First introduced in 1993 AGrip works even better with wet or sweaty hands and even works if you have oil on your hands. AGrip is #1 in the world for customer satisfaction and performance. AGrip also comes with an unconditional money back guarantee. At present, our website www.brookstactical.com functions as our catalog. There is a lot of good to be said about AGrip. Please be sure to check out our "Customer Comments," "Photo Gallery" and "Questions & Answers" sections.

Brooks Tactical has been a supporter and sponsor of GlockTalk.com since 1999 when there were less than 1000 members. You may have seen our banner ad which says "Get AGrip!"" Many of you already know me (Brooks W. Speier) as "Tazz10m" around here. GlockTalk is pretty much my regular hang-out on the internet and I consider the members here "family". Since I'm here frequently this is a good place to ask any questions you might have, especially since others here can also learn from the exchange. That is the real beauty of websites like this one, GlockTalk.com.

I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to all the AGrip customers out there! You have done more than anyone to help us stay in business and help others "Get AGrip!" Our customers are the BEST!

Thanks for taking the time to visit our web site at www.brookstactical.com, we hope it is very useful to you. If there is anything you would like to see, or if you have any questions or suggestions for improvement, etc., you can ask us here, or call: 253-549-2866, or e-mail us at: brooks@brookstactical.com.

Thank you very much.

Happy Shooting!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Brooks Tactical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:47   #2
bukn77

I have a grip on my G22 and love it. Several of my buddies have shot my gun with it on and love it. My partner and I teach ccw classes and he has a small gun shop. My g22 is displayed in our classes for students to view. We also show a g22 without the agrip on it. Highly recommended by me!!!!
bukn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:33   #3
Brooks Tactical
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by bukn77
I have a grip on my G22 and love it. Several of my buddies have shot my gun with it on and love it. My partner and I teach ccw classes and he has a small gun shop. My g22 is displayed in our classes for students to view. We also show a g22 without the agrip on it. Highly recommended by me!!!!
See? Don't just take my word for it... listen to bukn77!

THANKS, bukn77!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Brooks Tactical is offline   Reply With Quote