Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-11-2007, 19:23   #1
REFLAVILLE
That Guy...

Send a message via Yahoo to REFLAVILLE
Another one hitting the ranks...AGAIN

Hey all. I don't post on here too often, but I'm prior service that's been out since 2004...and well I guess I just can't stay away, cause I signed up for 5 years as of 5 Dec 06. I'll be leaving for the 92R MOS (Parachute Rigger) school this Tuesday, 16 Jan 07. I have 3 wks training in SC for Pre-jump school, then it's off to GA for jump school...then it's off to VA for the actual MOS School for 12 wks. I can't wait, I'll finally be able to get my jump wings. They say that most likely I'll get stationed at Bragg, but we'll see how that turns out. Then we'll have to see how long before I get sent to Iraq again...probably as soon as I get there, LOL. See ya around...
To disarm the people; that is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
REFLAVILLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 21:32   #2
Sam White
Silver Membership
I miss you bud

What's your current MOS?

Some guys from my company at Basic were 92R's and I met up with a couple of them at Ft. Lee (I was a 92A) after they had their wings. Seemed like an interesting MOS.
Sam White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 21:38   #3
REFLAVILLE
That Guy...

Send a message via Yahoo to REFLAVILLE
It was 2542 Communications Center Operator while I was in the Marine Corps. It was 11B and 88M while I was in the PAANG. I got out of the NG after my deployment to Iraq in 04. Since I'm prior service, I didn't get a lot of choices in the jobs that I could choose from, but the 92R was about the best one out of the group.

Quote:
Originally posted by pierrebazukhov
What's your current MOS?

Some guys from my company at Basic were 92R's and I met up with a couple of them at Ft. Lee (I was a 92A) after they had their wings. Seemed like an interesting MOS.
To disarm the people; that is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
REFLAVILLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 22:05   #4
Sam White
Silver Membership
I miss you bud

When I was in the Army Reserve (I'm in the ANG right now) we had some guys that were pulled and sent to 88M school before getting deployed. Seems like a popular MOS these days.

Good luck with the new MOS and wings.
Sam White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:18   #5
RENEA
Black Rifle guy

God bless and best of luck to you. I've been out since 04 also and miss the Army. Parachute Rigger does sound like a cool gig though. Keep us posted!
H&K Fan Club #64
Walther Fan Club #38
SKS Carbiner's Club #1949
Kalashnikov Klub #1977
RENEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:15   #6
Sapperstang
Paratrooper

Good luck. I got out in 03 and miss it. Think a lot about going back in. Rigger was an MOS I thought alot about since I was a paratrooper and a civilian skydiver and love parachutes.
Sapperstang is offline   Reply With Quote