Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-11-2007, 21:10   #1
s0nny_g17

1M Budget

Kung meron 1 milyon petot na budget for a bisnes ano ang negosyo na itatayo mo? or saan maganda iinvest ang 1m sa panahon ngaun?
s0nny_g17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 22:03   #2
Valor1
Pro Paingiver

Gunrunning ang ok ngayong pa eleksyon na. Pwede P 1M sa following options

1) 3-4 Units ng MP5 tapos mark-up ka ng 20-30% each
2) 40 units ng Armscor pistols
3) 30 units ng Elisco rifles
4) sandamakmak na ammo

Kidding aside, P 1M if invested in a business is part luck and part know-how. Kailangan din hilig mo iyong business at talagang alam mo ang pasikot-sikot. Grabe rin ang nagagawa ng swerte.

Si Sir Antedeluvianist kayang kaya kang turuan sa stock market a kung anu-ano pang market.

Regards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Valor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 22:44   #3
MELBU
Ann2Tero

Re: 1M Budget

Quote:
Originally posted by s0nny_g17
Kung meron 1 milyon petot na budget for a bisnes ano ang negosyo na itatayo mo? or saan maganda iinvest ang 1m sa panahon ngaun?
1. Choose from 2 sunrise businesses. CALLCENTER or MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION
Why sunrise? Because call centers are still new, it will take 5 more years bago maging sundown business kasi sobra na dami ng callcenters by that time.

2. Water Business - Kahit marami na, necessity pa rin sa tao yan.
Kahit tabi tabi pa kayo ng tindahan. Water franchise cost as low as

3. Video/Photo Business - Because of the digital age, demand is high.
Plus Video and other digital equipment are cheaper now compared 10 years ago.

4. General Merchandise store - Sell anything from groceries, stuff from quiapo and you can even make singit second hand stuff or stuffs from garage sale.
Plus maintenace and management is very easy. Benta ka lang ng benta,
pero crucial dito ang location, dapat sa mataong lugat like tricycle
or jeepney stations. Target mo dito office workers na pauwi na sa
kanilang mga bahay, hagip mo sweldo nila.

melbu

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MELBU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 00:01   #4
bikethief
itchy trigger

Whatever ou do, don't frnchise! Most (not all) franchise owners here don't take care of their franchisees and calculate their mark-ups in such a way that sila lang ang kumikita and the franchisee is sddled with the risk and liability. I had a Royal Carib. Jamaican Patty store in ABS-CBN 3 years ago and relinquished ownership to the franchise owner after a year because my allowed mark-up wasn't making money for me. My partner and I lost 500k total. When I spoke to other franchisees, ganun din ang kwento. They build the store and operate for a year, then the relinquish ownership to the franchise owner kasi iniipit na yung stocks and wala nang support.

1M? Try mo mutual funds. Just make sure reputable group ang mapuntahan mo. Or hanap ka ng kasosyo and put up a 24hr. convenience store parang mini-stop or 711. Look for a location near a call center.

- bikethief
bikethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:04   #5
ilocano
Down Under.

Why not try investing it with philam life. they have this product that allows you to earn at least 30% of what u have invested per year. im not sure of the details though, nabasa ko lang sa flyer kanina when i went there to pay my premiums
ilocano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 03:32   #6
9MX
Rei!

beerhouse
Old 01-12-2007, 03:50   #7
Glock_19_9x19
Toink!

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
beerhouse
Agree ako dyan

I'd put up a Party Needs business too..Malakas chairs and tables ngayon eleksyon.
Band of Glockers Philippines.#80
The Wheelhouse...............#81
Niner's Club.................#120
G1 Niners....................#1700

Last edited by Glock_19_9x19; 01-12-2007 at 03:55..
Glock_19_9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:07   #8
Wp.22

Send a message via Yahoo to Wp.22
agree din ako sa beerhouse pwede name ay "Beer On Garden" para BOG din.

Wp.22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:39   #9
Glock_19_9x19
Toink!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wp.22
agree din ako sa beerhouse pwede name ay "Beer On Garden" para BOG din.
Balak ko nga talaga magtayo this year d2 sa Pasay, pag ok na funds ko
Band of Glockers Philippines.#80
The Wheelhouse...............#81
Niner's Club.................#120
G1 Niners....................#1700
Glock_19_9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:16   #10
itosh

lending
itosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:22   #11
Allegra

Quote:
Originally posted by itosh
lending

agree

but tanggalin ko 100k for my herbalife biz
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:25   #12
DA_NINJA

stick to the basics..

FOOD

SHELTER

CLOTHING

AND...GUNS
DA_NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:52   #13
kcboy
CHEEPUCK.COM

beerhouse, ok ito. just hire good looking servers and ull do ok.
kcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 16:03   #14
s0nny_g17

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
beerhouse
patay ako nito kay misis
s0nny_g17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 16:35   #15
revo

Choosing which business to open for yourself is a very personal thing. 1M Php is right about USD20,000, so in the US that's classfied as a small business. So the question really is - what small business can you start with U$D20,000 ?

I take it that you want the business to succeed and here are some factors for success -

1) You have higher chances of success if you have experience in that line of business already - at least 20 years is a minimum, I would say. In other words, you should not attempt to go into business if you do not have at least 20 years of experience in that area. You will be killed.

2) You should choose a line of business that you really love so that you don't mind working the long hours to make it succeed. Sa umpisa, ikaw lang lahat, walang katulong.

3) How fast can you start moving ? If you have an innovation that opens up a new niche, you better be able to deliver fast to the consumer or the big, established guys will just do the same thing you're doing and smash you. The business world is another type of war carried on peacefully.

4) How great is your idea ? It's niche leadership or nothing. You should be better than the leader of you niche by a wide margin or else that leader will catch up with you quickly and put you out of business.
revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 18:49   #16
3kings
SalingPusa

real estate..build and sell
PinoyGuns.com
Pinoy-anglers.com
3kings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 19:36   #17
New_comer

kung wala pang internet sa lugar nyo, at me pwesto ka, baka mag-klik yun. Simulan mo sa 5 hanggang 10 units. Pag matumal, benta mo mga computer mo. Kahit papano, me babalik.

New_comer
BoG's #38
H&K Club #38

"We like to talk about (or be told about) Democracy but, when put to the test, usually find it to be an 'inconvenience.' We have opted instead for an authoritarian system *disguised* as a Democracy. We pay through the nose for an enormous joke-of-a-government, let it push us around, and then wonder how all those *******s got in there."
- Frank Zappa
New_comer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 00:40   #18
TTPower

Send a message via Yahoo to TTPower
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION.... try not to venture in this business. in my opinion its not yet the right time, RP is not yet ready for medical transcription. But if you do decide to try ur luck in medical transcription avoid franchising from MTC ACADEMY or any of their affiliate companies. btw i know this because i franchise an academy with them.
TTPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:07   #19
isuzu

Quote:
Originally posted by bikethief
Whatever ou do, don't frnchise! Most (not all) franchise owners here don't take care of their franchisees and calculate their mark-ups in such a way that sila lang ang kumikita and the franchisee is sddled with the risk and liability. I had a Royal Carib. Jamaican Patty store in ABS-CBN 3 years ago and relinquished ownership to the franchise owner after a year because my allowed mark-up wasn't making money for me. My partner and I lost 500k total. When I spoke to other franchisees, ganun din ang kwento. They build the store and operate for a year, then the relinquish ownership to the franchise owner kasi iniipit na yung stocks and wala nang support.

1M? Try mo mutual funds. Just make sure reputable group ang mapuntahan mo. Or hanap ka ng kasosyo and put up a 24hr. convenience store parang mini-stop or 711. Look for a location near a call center.
Wow, ginamit lang yata kayo ng franchise owner ng Royal Caribbean Jamaican Patties. That's just plain GREED! Sayang, sarap pa naman nga spicy patties nila. I used to finish about 5 in one sitting when I was still living there.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:17   #20
isuzu

Quote:
Originally posted by Titi-Power
MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION.... try not to venture in this business. in my opinion its not yet the right time, RP is not yet ready for medical transcription. But if you do decide to try ur luck in medical transcription avoid franchising from MTC ACADEMY or any of their affiliate companies. btw i know this because i franchise an academy with them.
My sister's managing a transcription firm in Manila. Their principal is a Minnesota-based orthopedic doctor who is also our relative. They're doing good.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote