SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-19-2007, 23:02   #1
KyInvestigator
Sanibel Island!

Positions available

Greetings fellow GT'ers...I am coming here before the big job sites because I want to offer this to this band of brothers first.

I have a unique opportunity which may finalize in a few weeks. As the owner of a Private Investigative agency here in KY (specifically Louisville) I have been contacted by company wanting to make us their exclusive agency for insurance fraud investigations and surveillance. Assuming this happens, I will need to have 3-4 individuals in the local area and about the same number in outlying areas. This may well grow to nearly a dozen or more throughout the state during the year.

I will be providing training, licensure, equipment...even window tinting on your choice of vehicles for surveillance (within reason). If the contract price I am negotiating holds the payment will be between $15-$20/hr for 8 hour shifts.

I would like to hear from you if you are interested. Please go to my website to send me an email with information about yourself and current employment status. You may email me directly from this site, too.

Experience is not necessary...although integrity is mandatory. If you have a problem with that, or if you think this will be a cakewalk, you need not apply. I am looking for solid characters with a willingness to grow in life. As the company grows, so can you.

Write me with any questions. Thanks!
Ky CCDW Instructor-Trainer
KyInvestigator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:28   #2
merc859

Email sent.
merc859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 21:26   #3
KyInvestigator
Sanibel Island!

I have placed the announcement on the website with downloadable applications and background investigation forms. Still have room for additional interested guys and ladies. You can send me an email here or from the website if you have any questions. I am looking forward to perhaps putting some money in some of your pockets.

The job will entail work throughout the state so your location will not be a problem. I believe that most of the work will be in a 100 mile radius from Louisville or Lexington areas, but I am interested in folks from all over the state.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:55   #4
Razoreye
♥♥Adorkable!♥♥

Compensation for gas included? Equipment for surveillence? What kind of shifts... 1st, 2nd, 3rd? Can it work well with part time schedules?

I'm not interested but figured answering these questions might help you.

And if I close my mind in fear... Please pry it open!

Smooth is fast, fast is smooth.
Razoreye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 21:46   #5
KyInvestigator
Sanibel Island!

Ok folks, getting down to crunch time and I still want to offer this to the men and women of GT land first before we post the positions elsewhere.

The application and information is available on my website. As for the question about gas...typically contracts state reimbursement on gas after 100 miles/day driven. Typically the number of miles driven is less than that so no mileage would be paid. Equipment for folks in the areas of highest need will be provided as stated on the website and initial post. The shifts are as stated..typically 6am to 2pm with occasional needs of a few more hours or an occasional Sat...no Sundays. As for the part-time schedules, I believe that should not be a problem as long as I can make a permanent match between two or more so that I have an entire week covered and can count that grouping as 1 FTE.

Send me an email or pm if you still have questions.
Old 02-16-2007, 17:22   #6
moreammoplz

Any news?
moreammoplz is offline   Reply With Quote