Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2007, 00:09   #1
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Browning Short

Anybody here could help me about this gun or some info about it.

(will post photo soon)

It's a Browning Short Made In Hungary FEG Kassnar London. The ammo for it is 9mm short, tama ba na .380 cal ito?

Thanks

Any info about it?

Last edited by charlie-xray; 01-31-2007 at 00:11..
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:27   #2
bertud ng putik
Senior Member
 
bertud ng putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: cavite
Posts: 381
Re: Browning Short

Quote:
Originally posted by charlie-xray
Anybody here could help me about this gun or some info about it.

(will post photo soon)

It's a Browning Short Made In Hungary FEG Kassnar London. The ammo for it is 9mm short, tama ba na .380 cal ito?

Thanks

Any info about it?
100% .380 pare!!!! musta na??
__________________
FORGED STEEL TOUGHNESS
bertud ng putik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:28   #3
Glock_19_9x19
Toink!
 
Glock_19_9x19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Manila, PH
Posts: 601
Also referred to as the "9mm Browning", "9 mm Kurz", "9mm Corto", "9x17mm", 9mm Short....Ang daming synonyms ng .380

Browning Short yung naka-stamp sa baril? Yun ang caliber nya.
Its bcoz yung original name ng .380 was 9mm Browning Short (9x17).

If it's a FEG model, try checking this site about Hungarian firearms
Browse mo nalang yung site. Baka nandun

http://www.sunblest.net/gun/FegB9R.htm
__________________
Band of Glockers Philippines.#80
The Wheelhouse...............#81
Niner's Club.................#120
G1 Niners....................#1700

Last edited by Glock_19_9x19; 01-31-2007 at 07:23..
Glock_19_9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:06   #4
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Thanks

Salamat po, appreciate your help

http://www.sunblest.net/gun/FegAPK9S.htm

Eto mismo yung hawak ko:



Quote:
Originally posted by Glock_19_9x19
Also referred to as the "9mm Browning", "9 mm Kurz", "9mm Corto", "9x17mm", 9mm Short....Ang daming synonyms ng .380

Browning Short yung naka-stamp sa baril? Yun ang caliber nya.
Its bcoz yung original name ng .380 was 9mm Browning Short (9x17).

If it's a FEG model, try checking this site about Hungarian firearms
Browse mo nalang yung site. Baka nandun

http://www.sunblest.net/gun/FegB9R.htm
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:54   #5
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
hi

Would you happen to know of a site for disassembly?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally posted by Glock_19_9x19
Also referred to as the "9mm Browning", "9 mm Kurz", "9mm Corto", "9x17mm", 9mm Short....Ang daming synonyms ng .380

Browning Short yung naka-stamp sa baril? Yun ang caliber nya.
Its bcoz yung original name ng .380 was 9mm Browning Short (9x17).

If it's a FEG model, try checking this site about Hungarian firearms
Browse mo nalang yung site. Baka nandun

http://www.sunblest.net/gun/FegB9R.htm
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 23:50   #6
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Disassembly

Following up concerning my problem with disassembly, and how much do you think would this fetch in the market.

Fair price that is.
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:35   #7
MERCMADE
BULLET PROOF
 
MERCMADE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: 10cm below d peritoneal reflection
Posts: 359
Send a message via Yahoo to MERCMADE
if its like a walther, then disassemble by pulling down on the trigger guard, then pushing the triger guard to the left, slide should come off easy, disassembly is the reverse
__________________
GMG- google mo ga_o
MERCMADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 00:00   #8
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Thanks

The trigger looks to be a movable parts, thanks will ask the wifey to try it out.

Quote:
Originally posted by MERCMADE
if its like a walther, then disassemble by pulling down on the trigger guard, then pushing the triger guard to the left, slide should come off easy, disassembly is the reverse
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 05:24   #9
Glock_19_9x19
Toink!
 
Glock_19_9x19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Manila, PH
Posts: 601
Tried to find a site na may dissasembly.. If its like a walther, well sana parang walther na din dissasembly nya.

Anyway bro, have you tried firing the FEG yet? Ok ba?
__________________
Band of Glockers Philippines.#80
The Wheelhouse...............#81
Niner's Club.................#120
G1 Niners....................#1700
Glock_19_9x19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:25   #10
bertud ng putik
Senior Member
 
bertud ng putik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: cavite
Posts: 381
Re: Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by charlie-xray
The trigger looks to be a movable parts, thanks will ask the wifey to try it out.
bro, konting ingat lang ha, tell ur wife to be extra carefull., next time na lang pag uwi mo baklasin. para cguradong safe sila...
__________________
FORGED STEEL TOUGHNESS
bertud ng putik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 08:08   #11
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik
 
charlie-xray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Pugad Baboy
Posts: 1,244
Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Re: Re: Thanks

You have a point pre, ganun na nangyari nung sinabing kong baklasin eh sagot ba naman sa akin eh baka daw hindi niya maibalik hehehe ngek, sabi ko basta ba ilagay niya lahat yung parts sa isang kahon.


Glock_19_9x19 naiputok ko po, 5 rounds na puro JHP, walang sabit at wala gaanong felt recoil and bigat na kasi mismo nung unit pa lang.


Quote:
Originally posted by bertud ng putik
bro, konting ingat lang ha, tell ur wife to be extra carefull., next time na lang pag uwi mo baklasin. para cguradong safe sila...
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 14:36.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,225
339 Members
886 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31