Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-03-2007, 00:06   #1
meshmdz
OBAMA 2012

Send a message via AIM to meshmdz Send a message via Yahoo to meshmdz Send a message via Skype™ to meshmdz
Army ROTC

Let me start off by saying thanks to all the former and current soldiers in the US Army. I would like to introduce myself. I am 22, turning 23 on the 7th of this month, and currently working on my Master's degree. After i got my BS in Criminal Justice, I got hired at a local Sheriffs office and worked as a deputy there for a short while. After realizing how political and rediculous local LE work can be, I decided to look into my long time childhood ambition of being an infantry officer in the US Army. I went and talked to a Major at my school where I was starting on graduate work and he told me that I could get a 2 year scholarship and get my masters for free and become an Army Officer in the process. I decided to do it and I am very happy in ROTC. I was wondering if any other people on GT are former cadets, current officers commissioned via ROTC, or current cadets. Once again, thanks to all soldiers. And to the enlisted soldiers out there, without you, there is NO Army. Long live the respect and honor bestowed upon the valiant enlisted soldier, all the way from E-1 to E-9.

I just hope I get a good platoon Sgt. that I can allow to run the platoon smoothly and efficiently.
meshmdz is offline   Reply With Quote