SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:51   #1
dawg23
Resident Dimwit

Handgun Disarm Class in Baton Rouge

On February 17 William Aprill will be conducting a Handgun Disarming class in Baton Rouge.

For those who don't know William, he is one of the top Certified Disarm instructors in the country. (William is also certified in knife disarms, but this class is strictly handgun "take-aways.")

I have taken a couple of William's workshops in Memphis at Rangemaster (Tom Givens' training academy). Baton Rouge is a much shorter trip.

For those who might wonder why they would need disarm skills, just think about the places we aren't allowed to carry: On airplanes, at schools, in church, in some workplaces (like Exxon or Dow), at LSU ballgames, in bars, in Federal buildings, or after consuming enough drinks to raise your Blood Alcohol Level over .04 %,. Plus, some of us don't carry all the time, even in places where CCW is authorized.

If you watch movies and think those weapon "take-aways" are fake, you'll enjoy learning this stuff. You can expect to learn disarming techniques for a number of situations, including:
* The attacker is facing you with a gun pointed at your chest.
* The attacker is facing you with a gun pressed against your forehead.
* The attacker is standing beside you and has a gun pressed into your ribcage.
* The attacker is behind you and has a gun pressed into your back.

Cost for this all-day class will be $110. There is an absolute 100% money-back guarantee for anyone who takes the class and decides it wasn't worthwhile.

Class size will be strictly limited to the first 20 students who sign up. You'll be a participant, not a spectator. Students will be split into 10 pairs and will take turns practicing the techniques on each other. If you want to be partnered with a friend or family member, let me know and we'll make that happen.

If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll provide info on class location, starting time, where to send payment, etc. I expect this class to fill up quickly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
dawg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:06   #2
dawg23
Resident Dimwit

Update on Disarm Class

Seventeen commitments so far. Class size is strictly limited to 20, so only three openings remain.

Class is set for February 17 in Baton Rouge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
dawg23 is offline   Reply With Quote