SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-20-2007, 05:15   #1
Allegra

Fanic Vutton

:Safety Tip from the Firtswave Tri egroups -

Put your car keys beside your bed at night. If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. This tip came from a neighborhood watch coordinator. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside
your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around.... After a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there..... This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 06:44   #2
vega

Thanks for sharing.
BOG #005
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:37   #3
bikethief
itchy trigger

Nice one! It might also pay to brief everyone else in the house about this tactic. They might go out of their rooms to investigate the car alarm and expose themselves to the intruder. Dapat when they hear the alarm, stay put and make sure their doors are locked.

- bikethief
bikethief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:51   #4
Allegra

Yeah , I was thinking - now why didnt I think of that!
Very kiss and easily done

Nah , I'll probably just shoot the #$%^$%er dead
" When I'm eating,that's all I think about / If I'm on the march, I just concentrate on marching / If I have to fight,it will be just as good a day to die as any other / If you can concentrate always on the present,you'll be a happy man "
- the Camel Driver
Old 02-20-2007, 09:05   #5
MR_BIG

Re: Fanic Vutton

Quote:
Originally posted by Allegra
:Safety Tip from the Firtswave Tri egroups -

Put your car keys beside your bed at night. If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. This tip came from a neighborhood watch coordinator. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside
your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break in your house, odds are the burglar or rapist won't stick around.... After a few seconds all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there..... This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.

i have a fire alarm sa house, its just buy a big red bell from ace(pang school at pang fire), cost around 700-800, pina install ko when my house was under construction, any electrician could do it, the button is in the masters bedroon,, yung bell pag nag alarm, pati barangay tanod pupuntahan ka it so loud lalo na pag 2am.

put it sa highest place outside the house, sa middle ng arc ng roof, its loudest there, lalo na pag sa 2nd floor naka install. buy 2 units if you want your neighbors come to your place themselves, with pitchforks and knives(ala frankenstein) , that would be faster

Last edited by MR_BIG; 02-20-2007 at 09:17..
MR_BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 19:04   #6
DA_NINJA

I kinda remember my mom telling my sis that if she gets in trouble(in any neighborhood),either by hold up or snatching or any mischief by a BG to her,is not to shout "magnanakaw" "holdup" or "rape" but to shout "sunog"... and people won't have a second heartbeat to check who shouted it out and where the fire maybe. And that would give the perp time to think about continuing his bad intention...
DA_NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 19:14   #7
zorkd

Send a message via ICQ to zorkd Send a message via AIM to zorkd Send a message via Yahoo to zorkd
don't forget the klieg lights

dapat may klieg lights, saka sandbags na isangtambak nakapalibot sa MG42, before i had this old WWII japanese 7mm HMG na inoperable na, nakalagay lang sa driveway, surrounded by sandbags namin naka tutok sa gate. hehe, natatawa na lang jaguards namin sa pinag gagawa ko eh.
zorkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 20:51   #8
choi_tan2000
BoG # 55555

alarm

zorkd

hahahhaa. ok un set up nu sir ah. hehhe

well car alarm is a good inputunst sir .. il put one in my gun store in laguna . hehehe

tnx
choi_tan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 21:34   #9
batangueno
Shock Resist

Farang walang fanic vutton yung car alarm ko. Fano kaya paganahin, i will have to try.

Thanks for the tip.
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 22:42   #10
Allegra

Wala nga alarm din yung oto ko e
Ok lang , wala din ako kapitbahay kasi
- the Camel Driver
Old 02-20-2007, 23:04   #11
Capt.Barbel
Humanda sila!

Quote:
Originally posted by batangueno
Farang walang fanic vutton yung car alarm ko. Fano kaya paganahin, i will have to try.

Thanks for the tip.

Kami wala alarm oto namin pero pitbull namin bubulaga sa BG!hehehe...

nice tip!
Capt.Barbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:59   #12
egoy

i used to do this all the time don sa mga taong mahilig sumandal sa kotse. nahihiya ako magsabi kaya pinapaalarm ko na lang to let them know na that the owner is just around the area. nakakadent naman kasi minsan yon pagsandal or nakakascratch yon maliliit na rivets/buttons ng jeans.
that was before nong bago pa car, parati malinis. now, napapabayaan na lang na madumi para walang mag lean
Old 02-21-2007, 08:47   #13
charlie-xray
Gunpowder Adik

Send a message via Yahoo to charlie-xray
Electrocution

Ako hanap ko pa rin yung may remote na 10,000 volts na puwedeng ikabit sa gate ko, hindi siya always ON pero select basis lang, tipong marinig ko na inuuka yung gate or rails ng bintana ko saka ko lang i-turn on yung current na mag-flow sa steel barricades ko.

Para bago pa magamit si Glock ko eh! tustado na siya.
charlie-xray is offline   Reply With Quote