SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-21-2007, 11:48   #1
nova
Got Glock?

Calling All NEW JERSEY Glockers!!!

For those of you that live in the wonderful People'e Republic of New Jersey, I know finding a place that rents firearms is kind of hard to find, unless you're down the shore. However, in Belleville, NJ at the Bullet Hole, between Feb 23-24, a Glock Factory Rep will be there and anyone who is interested can shoot any Glock for $5 plus cost of ammo. I know for me, this is a great opportunity since renting is not easy. The Glock rep will have every US model Glock available, including the new G21SF. I want to try out soooo many models that I definitely won't miss this opportunity. Going to try out a 19, 26, 23, 21sf, and a 36.

Night Sights installed on any Glock for $90.

Free gift with any Glock purchase.

Bullet Hole
78 Rutgers St.
Belleville, NJ
973-759-3968

Spread the good word
Sub Club Member #1981, Big Dawg #1520, Sig Club Member #1226
...think outside the box
nova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 12:25   #2
pilot996

thanks for the heads up, but thats about 2 hours away from me and there is a range in pa that is closer with a bunch of glocks. the only draw to north jersey is the 21sf wich i would love to try, so who knows, i might just have to mosey on up that way.

we should all make hats or sashes or something with our GT usernames on them so we can hang out and such.
pilot996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 14:57   #3
stangyg123
NRA 4 Ever

I just put it in my calendar, thanks for the heads up.

ETA: Hey, that's this Friday and Sat! Don't know if I can make it but I'll see, my dog is having surgery and I have to pick him up on Friday morning, Sat I have to work. What is a fella to do?

Thanks.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by stangyg123; 02-21-2007 at 15:02..
stangyg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 11:23   #4
montemon
Monty the Pug

Re: Calling All NEW JERSEY Glockers!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by nova
The Glock rep will have every US model Glock available, including the new G21SF. I want to try out soooo many models that I definitely won't miss this opportunity. Going to try out a 19, 26, 23, 21sf, and a 36.
I just called the Bullet Hole and the woman that answered said they'll bring all their models but not sure of the 21SF.

The Glock rep should be there tomorrow afternoon until 8pm and then 9 - 5pm on Sat. I'll probably call Friday night to find out if they brought along the 21SF. If anyone heard anything different, please post.

This would be a great opportunity to try out the 21SF before purchasing.

Thanks
montemon is offline   Reply With Quote