Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-06-2007, 15:31   #1
openrange

Indoor Match at Openrange tomorrow (Saturday)

Dont forget, the 2nd in the 3 match series is tomorrow at Openrange, 6401 Cross Keys Blvd, Crestwood, Ky 40014. 502-243-8282. openrangesports.com.

We kick off at noonish and stop around 7pm.

The coffee'll be brewing to really help your groups!

See you there,

Barry
openrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 18:47   #2
TreehugginGlock

Hey, boys and girls. Missed seeing you all at the match today, but did see Beth and Cary which I haven't seen since the Sportshooter's days. She says she's got another surgery coming up, so keep her in your thoughts.

At the time I left, it looked like Dom was the top shooter of the day. He was even beating Grady!

Not sure, but I'm hoping they post the results on Glock Talk some time tonight or tomorrow. I want to see where I finally came out. I did pretty well, but not as good as I did last month, though. I shot the 75 foot distance too fast and dropped some points then. But I wound up with a 462 with (I think I remember correctly) 30 x's. Not as good as the 476 I did last month, but still pretty darn good. I'm pleased.

For those of you who didn't make it this month but shot last month, remember you do have to shoot 2 of the 3, so you still have next month to qualify for the Glock drawing. I won't be able to make that one, so I made it a point to shoot this month.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 19:16   #3
45gunner

I had planned on attending but my family was in from out of town. Will see everyone on the third match.

That Dom is a Glock Machine.

Did Beth beat Carey again? You probably don't need to wait for the scores. Just ask Beth.

My prayers are with Beth.

Last edited by 45gunner; 04-07-2007 at 19:18..
45gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 19:44   #4
TreehugginGlock

Quote:
Originally posted by 45gunner
I had planned on attending but my family was in from out of town. Will see everyone on the third match.

That Dom is a Glock Machine.

Did Beth beat Carey again? You probably don't need to wait for the scores. Just ask Beth.

My prayers are with Beth.
Of course Beth beat Cary. You think she'd give him bragging rights at work? Heck, I beat Cary, too, for that matter. Tee hee hee.

I had looked for you cause you had mentioned you were going to show, but guess family does have to come before guns some time. I think I'm going to sit out Silver Creek due to the family Easter dinner starting when it does. (too close for comfort)

See you later in the week.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 19:47   #5
domzilla9
Phone Flinger

Send a message via AIM to domzilla9 Send a message via Yahoo to domzilla9
I asked Grady if he wanted to warm up with some one on one reball but he declined. We should have tried that.

Good coffee and great cookies! I really like how spacious the stalls are and the clear safety glass and the air quality. And Barry was a great host.

The rotating targets still freak me out though. I could get used to them but it would take a lot to get used to them.
Old 04-07-2007, 20:10   #6
TheGirl

Hello Everyone!

Had a great time shooting the match today, always do. Have to take some time off starting April 30ish thru middle of June, another surgery coming up and I have a mandatory 6 week heal with basically no lifting, no bending and no nothing except walking short distances, heck can't even drive a car for two weeks, that is NOT going to go over well.

Looking forward to getting back into practicing and then shooting some matches after this is over. Plan on doing the fall shoot in Lexington.

Was great to see everyone out there today and Dom you're right, Barry and his team do a great job with these matches.

Everyone take care, I'll keep lurking on the board to see how everyone is doing...Take care and good luck to everyone shooting.
TheGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 21:52   #7
GLW

Congrats Dom. Haven't seen the scores except my own but I expect there are others that will have left me in the dust today, so congrats to them as well. In fact congrats to all the competitors.

Thanks again to Barry and TJ and the entire Openrange staff for another well run GSSF Indoor.

Now, what to use for an excuse...the sun was in my eyes...stiff crosswind downrange...low flying aircraft, yeah, that's it...
GLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:32   #8
45gunner

Quote:
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Of course Beth beat Cary. You think she'd give him bragging rights at work? Heck, I beat Cary, too, for that matter. Tee hee hee.

I had looked for you cause you had mentioned you were going to show, but guess family does have to come before guns some time. I think I'm going to sit out Silver Creek due to the family Easter dinner starting when it does. (too close for comfort)

See you later in the week.
I won't be a Silver Creek either.

Happy Easter.
Old 04-09-2007, 09:14   #9
openrange

posting soon

I'll be posting the results pretty soon... took Easter off and it was marvelous!

Had a fun time with all of you. Professionals to the 't' with never a safety issue.

Now if Cary would just stop screwing up the systems every time he's on the line...
Old 04-09-2007, 16:20   #10
openrange

RESULTS FOR 4/7/07

Okay,

Here we go! Sorry it took so long for the results... I was reeling from chocolate Easter Eggs....
Old 04-09-2007, 16:21   #11
openrange

Trying again to get the file up...
Old 04-09-2007, 17:22   #12
45gunner

Re: posting soon

Quote:
Originally posted by openrange
I'll be posting the results pretty soon... took Easter off and it was marvelous!

Had a fun time with all of you. Professionals to the 't' with never a safety issue.

Now if Cary would just stop screwing up the systems every time he's on the line...
Did Carey shoot the Pulley in half again?

He promised me he was going to beat Beth.

I noticed he hasn't posted anything.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:35   #13
Lwolfnky

Congrats to all. Good shooting Dom. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole shooting atmosphere at Open Range. Can't wait until May 12th.