Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-24-2007, 08:06   #1
Vestri Vinco

I want to see the state legislature...

Ok guys. I'm from Al and where I work our parking lot is accessible by the public. I work an off shift my company's policy is no firearms in a private vehicle or your fired. They tell me they are not responsible for our vehicles while they are on company property but that they can tell me what I can and can not have in my car. So I want to see a law passed that would prohibit a public or private entity from prohibiting a licensed ccw permit holder from having a fire arm in there private vehicle.

So I know all the what they don't know arguments already and thats not good enough. I along with many of you I know have this form of protection stripped from us daily when we goto work and have to leave our firearm at home.

So here is the web address for the Alabama State Legislature

http://www.legislature.state.al.us/h...zipsearch.html

you can find your house rep. and state senator at the above link with your zip code.

Write them and tell them if you would like to see a bill passed that would prohibit a public or private entity from prohibiting a licensed ccw permit holder from having a fire arm in there private vehicle.

Also if there is anyone here a lawyer or anyone who can give me good solid advice on getting the ball rolling on this please shoot me a pm. I will do anything in my power to help with this.

Thanks guys.

Ves
"A man must know his destiny… if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder… if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it." --General Patton
Vestri Vinco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:30   #2
mossy500camo
ammo found

Done

ps
Georgia is already working on a bill like this. Alabama usually follows their lead.

Last edited by mossy500camo; 04-24-2007 at 11:07..
mossy500camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 17:43   #3
Vestri Vinco

Thanks mossy

I know there are more of us on here that are in the same boat. Im going to be going to kinkos and having some flyers done this weekend and drop them off at the local gun shops in my area.
"A man must know his destiny… if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder… if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it." --General Patton
Old 04-26-2007, 06:48   #4
Vestri Vinco

come on guys is no one else interested in this? I have started a petition in my home town and am talking to my district rep about this. Does anyone have any input on how I should pursue this?

Thanks