SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:30   #1
boni
ako ito bok!

black talon

i ask a friend he's a shooter also much much senior than i am. "sir, ano ba sa iyo pinaka mabangis na bala para 9mm?" sinagot sakin black talon. but walang gun store dito nag bebenta nito but dami rin mga ammo walang supply dito yet meron dyan sa manila sir eh. btw meron ba dyan nag bebenta nito? and good pa rin ba ito or na overtaken na ng ibang bala? but i was able to get nito from a friend. eh parang ordinario lng itsura nito mga sir ah. mas eye catching pa nga yung federal hydra shok at golden saber.at yung talisman dart tip that boast extreme penetration. ty in advance mga sir ha.
Art.429. The owner or lawful possessor of a thing has the right to exclude any person from the enjoyment and disposal thereof. For this purpose, he may use such force as may be reasonably necessary to repel or prevent an actual or threatened unlawful physical invasion or usurpation of his property.
boni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:00   #2
crazy_hans

sir as far as i know stop production na yan coz apparently it killed a cop in the us went through the body armor.same thing with ktw ammo banned na din and pls be warned na super dami fake ng black talon my dad bought so many before only to find out na fake, they were just jhp na colored with black paint and sold at 150 pesos each. Got it from a well known faker but we didn't know that back then.anyway i hope this helps.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:16   #3
vega

Look for Ranger SXT, the design was slightly changed but that's the same product.
BOG #005
vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:31   #4
MERCMADE
BULLET PROOF

Send a message via Yahoo to MERCMADE
old hyped tech.
ranger sxt's ang civilian version non, so buy the sxts or the hydrashoks.or better yet buy the +p corbons n . better yet the +p+ corbons.research it and know why
Old 06-21-2007, 19:40   #5
isuzu

I guess that Black Talon was just over hyped because it killed a cop (although I don't want to be at the receiving end of a Black Talon ). It could have killed anybody else, but people wouldn't have taken notice of it. The news was blown out of proportion, that's why Black Talon was put in a spotlight.

I use 124 gr Hydrashoks for 9mm and handloaded 124 gr Hornady XTP with 3N37 powder.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 19:53   #6
krinkov
Shutter Maniac

I remember an incident a few years back where a man shot up some folks in a train(I don't remember where...) with a Ruger and a few mags full of Black Talons. One of the victims was a Filipina nurse. The Black talons were in the spotlight then and news clips on CNN showed how they "mushroomed".

BoG#686

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
krinkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 19:57   #7
Kaiser Soze
Notorious

Beware of FAKES!

A lot of phony Black Talons are for sale in various gun shops, When you mention that they've stopped production, they change their tune and say that their bullets use Black Talon heads with newer, faster powders.

PWE. Lots of scam artists here in the Philippines.

Sir Boni, try to look for Cor-Bon DPX, very accurate, deep penetrating round. Sold na sold ako. Functions perfectly through my Glock 19.

"Do unto others as they do unto you...but do it FIRST!"

S.O.E. Tambay #7
Kaiser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 01:59   #8
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by isuzu

handloaded 124 gr Hornady XTP with 3N37 powder.
the XTP is my G17's carry ammo, but I use 3N320, 4.2 gr (my match load)
Old 06-22-2007, 04:47   #9
batangueno
Shock Resist

Ranger SXT is the Black Talon without the sharp edges. Sa Stronghand lang ako nakakakita nito pero mabilis maubos.
batangueno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:03   #10
atmarcella

kung me mahanap ka gold dot in 124gr.+p much better yun, hype lang ang black talon
Old 06-22-2007, 05:13   #11
SFJumpmaster

I still have 3 boxes of Black talon ammo .45.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:28   #12
tagaykoyan

Send a message via Yahoo to tagaykoyan
faker

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy_hans
sir as far as i know stop production na yan coz apparently it killed a cop in the us went through the body armor.same thing with ktw ammo banned na din and pls be warned na super dami fake ng black talon my dad bought so many before only to find out na fake, they were just jhp na colored with black paint and sold at 150 pesos each. Got it from a well known faker but we didn't know that back then.anyway i hope this helps.
sir, paki-pm naman kung sino itong well known faker para maiwasan. dont wanna spend my hard-earned money for duds, specially in the upcoming gunshow.

tagaykoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:27   #13
boni
ako ito bok!

yep yep yep thanx ng marami

150? grabe naman yan. yup i'm aware sa fake kaya i dont buy sa hindi ko kilala. at sa gun store lng. ang pinoy talaga talented. hehehe btw about it being so deadly parang sa media rin yun din yung na research ko eh na parang nasakyan lng ng anti gun advocates why grabe yung bad publicity nito. thanx sa mga reply sir. bigay lng ito kaibigan ko mga sir sabi mga early to mid nineties pa daw ito so sabi ko na overtake na ito ng ibang mas modern na bala. dun na ako sa corbon +p,win +p,at remington golden saber sold at gun stores. kung tutuusin eh parepareho lng mga ito. unahan lng. parang may mga umaaligid nga dito sa bahay baka kini casing kami masubukan nga hehe go ahead! hehe joke! btw may ballpen and pad ako ngayon lista ko yung suggestion nyo mga sir. at least kung bibili ba parang may alam ba. hahaha
Art.429. The owner or lawful possessor of a thing has the right to exclude any person from the enjoyment and disposal thereof. For this purpose, he may use such force as may be reasonably necessary to repel or prevent an actual or threatened unlawful physical invasion or usurpation of his property.

Last edited by boni; 06-22-2007 at 09:32..
boni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 11:50   #14
crazy_hans

sir tagaykoyan pm sent
Old 06-22-2007, 21:52   #15
isuzu

Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
the XTP is my G17's carry ammo, but I use 3N320, 4.2 gr (my match load)
How does the 3N320 perform in that combo? My experience with the 3N37 is that it has a soft recoil. The case is also almost full with powder which minimizes powder to shift. Others say, it contributes to a more consistent burn.

Samozaryadniy Karabin sistemi Simonova
isuzu is offline   Reply With Quote