Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-28-2007, 17:46   #1
45gunner

GLIPSC June 28

The turnout was a little light due to the rain but fun was had by all. Everyone shot .40 cal tonight and I got all the brass.

The match consisted of 4 steel and 5 IPSC targets.
Course of fire. Draw and engage all steel weak hand,
mag change then engage all paper with two shots, mag change
then all paper with two shot.

It turned out to be a challenging course.

Lots of practice shooting left handed certainly helped
in this match as all steel had to be engaged first.
  • John . W 4.391 2011
  • Greg H 2.347 2011
  • Dean F. 1.877 G35
  • Jonathan B 1.410 G23

Last edited by 45gunner; 06-28-2007 at 17:52..
45gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 18:26   #2
cwshootersupply

Sorry guys didn't make it and not because of rain. Had to work ugh..
Will be there next week.
Good to see you shooting again KYGunDoc. Shoulder must be better...
CEW

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
cwshootersupply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 20:57   #3
TreehugginGlock

Oh my gosh that was a light turn out. Sorry I didn't make it. I was winding up boxing up my brother's office. Have to be out by the weekend and will be cutting it tight. Would have loved to have shot with you guys.

Saw Tuesday night wasn't so bad, but still lighter than usual. Saw Jack decided to come out and play again. Guess he's done with his time in front of the camera, now. Hope his head isn't too big. Nice to see he doesn't mind associating with the huddled masses.

Good shooting John. Saw you practically doubled Greg's score. Awesome. Considering my "strong hand" isn't so strong considering my elbow, weak hand shooting isn't so bad anymore. Wish I could have tried. I should be shooting both matches next week, barring any unforeseen events.

Good to see Dean's shoulder must be feeling better, too.

See you guys next week.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 20:48   #4
45gunner

Quote:
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock
Oh my gosh that was a light turn out. Sorry I didn't make it. I was winding up boxing up my brother's office. Have to be out by the weekend and will be cutting it tight. Would have loved to have shot with you guys.

Saw Tuesday night wasn't so bad, but still lighter than usual. Saw Jack decided to come out and play again. Guess he's done with his time in front of the camera, now. Hope his head isn't too big. Nice to see he doesn't mind associating with the huddled masses.

Good shooting John. Saw you practically doubled Greg's score. Awesome. Considering my "strong hand" isn't so strong considering my elbow, weak hand shooting isn't so bad anymore. Wish I could have tried. I should be shooting both matches next week, barring any unforeseen events.

See you guys next week.
I was going easy on Greg.

Yep. I actually spotted Dean tonight sporting off his new mag well and I thinks he is still a little under the weather. Now Dean's gun looks like Matt Griffin's G35. Look out.
Old 07-02-2007, 06:46   #5
Berretta9

Quote:
Originally posted by TreehugginGlock

See you guys next week.
I wonder how many times he would have beat your score...if you'd bother to show up.
Berretta9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 16:00   #6
TreehugginGlock

Quote:
Originally posted by Berretta9
I wonder how many times he would have beat your score...if you'd bother to show up.
boo hoo hoo You want some cheese with the whine?

I show up, just wasn't able to last week. Had a deadline. I should be there this week. Didn't see you at KAPS. Where were you? I was there.
TreehugginGlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:36   #7
45gunner

Leigh Ann, Dom and I shot the treacherous Kaps course and really enjoyed it.

We discussed the trancendental meditation techniques of Brian Enos on the way home. I had to explain it to Dom he just didn't get it.

Real shooters go to Kaps. Weenies stay home

Old 07-03-2007, 06:59   #8
Houngan

Not to nitpick, but . . .

Transcendental Meditation is the product of the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, who's a quack sum***** that teaches people levitation = hopping around in a lotus position. See Doug Henning, and his eventual death from cancer after refusing medical treatment. It's a nasty business designed to buy Rolls Royces for the Maharishi.

Enos is a zen Buddhist as best I can determine, which is an entirely different beast.

H.
Houngan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 07:03   #9
Berretta9

I now have a new level of enlightenment.
Berretta9 is offline   Reply With Quote