Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-01-2007, 14:06   #1
HelicopterDr

Micanopy Shooting Sports A++++++

Ran into Micanopy Shooting Sports for a quick look around. They are a mid size gun shop with a 12+ bay range. The guys inside are super people. One of the guys there gives a CWP class that I hear will teach even experienced shooters a thing or two. They are very pro Glock as oposed to a competitor in the area. These guys took time to answer all my questions and even a few that I did not ask. My wife is new to the CWP and they made sure that she was happy with the weapon that she had chosen. (even made sure I had not pressured her for the Glock) These guys are the best people willing to help you with any issue and will get you any weapon you want as long as they can get it from a supplier. One last thing. They actually have a try before you buy program. Give it a try. I'm sure you will be impressed
HelicopterDr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 22:52   #2
FLAGLOCK19
War Veteran

You're Invited to,

Hello there "mkelly" you already know me so I wanted to take a minute to invite you to join a few other places. 1st place is Gainesville Glockers Form, also you may want to become a member out at NCFSS it's free. You may want to consider becoming a member over at GTRI Gainesville Target Range Inc. if you are going to be doing any rifle shooting plus it is a really nice outdoor range. Don't forget to request a Florida Glocker number at http://glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=280433 and finally if there is anything myself or the rest of the guys down at Micanopy Shooting Sports can do for you just let us know. See you out at the range. FLAGLOCK19
FLAGLOCK19 is offline   Reply With Quote