Registering new domain name , which service to use?
Alright computer guys/gals.....
I'm starting an internet based business and need to register a domain name.
There are about 10,000 different companies (well, seems that way) that do this. Register.com. GoDaddy.com. Yahoo.com. Which one is the best deal. My requirements are:
1. Register the new domain name (the name I want is identified as "available")
2. Multiple web page presence
3. Email - probably less than 10 addresses
4. Merchant account - ability to take MC/Visa
5. Prefab / easy to self build web pages. Might customize in the future but will start with the "easy-to-build" prefab webpages.
Finally, if I choose one service then later find a better, can I transfer the domain name or am I stuck with my first choice? Is there a particular service I should AVOID?
A picture is worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered. You should have seen it in color. - Jamey Johnson - In Color