Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-15-2007, 10:48   #1
fohmix
S&W SW9VE

Is anyone from Lynchburg/Roanoke going to the Norfolk Meeting?

Hey all,

Is anyone from the Lynchburg/Roanoke area going to the Norfolk Meeting on the 28th? I would love to go but do now want to drive. If anyone else is going I would love to trade a ride for $20 in gas money!

-Michael

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

fohmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 23:37   #2
Dan

Is that a VCDL meeting? and if so what time does it start?
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:33   #3
fohmix
S&W SW9VE

Sorry, I should have been more descriptive. This is the Norfolk City Council meting regarding the ordinance that violates state law and lead to the invalid arrest of a VCDL member.

Here is the text from the VCDL alert...

VCDL to address Norfolk City Council - plan on being there!

It's time for VCDL's to address Norfolk City Council on the Norfolk Police harassing two gun owners and charging a third under an invalid ordinance, all within a few weeks of each other, and all at different locations.

In order to give all of you plenty of notice so that you can attend, VCDL will address Norfolk City Council on Tuesday, August 28th - about a month from now.

You should plan on arriving at 7 PM.

If you want to speak, you can sign up at the meeting or you can call 757-664-4268. You don't have to speak, just having City Council see a room full of "Guns Save Lives" buttons is important.

I have already signed up and indicated what I will be speaking on, so Norfolk City Council should be fully aware that we are coming.

As you might imagine, we want a *huge* turnout, not only from the Tidewater members, but from across the state. We want the message to be loud and clear, "NO MORE HARASSMENT OF LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNERS!" and "NO MORE ILLEGAL ORDINANCES!"

Hope to see you there next month!

fohmix is offline   Reply With Quote