Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-27-2007, 13:48   #1
cheric
GT Sponsor

Lone Wolf Distributor's New Compensator

Lone Wolf Distributors Compensator $49.95

The Lone Wolf 9mm compensator offers a unique advantage to the discriminating competitive shooter. This exceptional performance is accomplished in 2 simultaneous steps. First, the redirection of gas to a 30 degree rearward angle actually pulls the barrel forward, reducing felt recoil. Second, the redirection of gas vertically provides a genuine reduction in muzzle rise. The result allows the shooters sights to remain on target or realigned quickly providing faster accurate follow up shots. Lone Wolf Distributors provides a quality engineered light weight system that delivers maximum performance at 1/2 the cost of similar compensators.

We highly recommend the use of LWD stainless guide rod and ISMI reduced power recoil springs with this product. Light loads or reduced power ammunition may not run reliably.

Check it out on our new website www.lonewolfdist.com!

Last edited by cheric; 08-27-2007 at 13:55..
cheric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 18:43   #2
LifterCatcher
Im watching You

Send a message via AIM to LifterCatcher Send a message via Yahoo to LifterCatcher
I can't wait this looks so amazing and I bet it helps a ton. I have a quick question. This will only work for the .40/9mm conversion barrel and is not compatable with your other threaded barrells? I have a glock 23 .40 that I want to get a 9mm conversion barrell for. Can you please let me know witch barrell part number to get so that I can use the compensator?

THanks a lot will be placing my order very soon

Chris
LifterCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 10:30   #3
cheric
GT Sponsor

Compensators

Hello Chris,

We have the compensator for your Glock 23 available in the 9mm, 40 Cal, and the 40 cal conversion to 9mm. If you have any further questions please contact Dan at (208) 437-0612 extension 100.

Thank you for the question!

Cheri
cheric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 20:18   #4
LifterCatcher
Im watching You

Send a message via AIM to LifterCatcher Send a message via Yahoo to LifterCatcher
Re: Compensators

Quote:
Originally posted by cheric
Hello Chris,

We have the compensator for your Glock 23 available in the 9mm, 40 Cal, and the 40 cal conversion to 9mm. If you have any further questions please contact Dan at (208) 437-0612 extension 100.

Thank you for the question!

Cheri
Thanks a lot I am looking to start Competing with my 23 in the 9mm class. So cant wait to get the LWD 9mm Conversion barrell and compensator together!

Can't wait

Chris
LifterCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote