Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-27-2007, 18:55   #1
domzilla9
Phone Flinger

Send a message via AIM to domzilla9 Send a message via Yahoo to domzilla9
Group Buy: Bear Creek Bullets, Nov 1.

I am interested in getting together a *local* group buy of Bear Creek Moly Coated Bullets. See http://www.bearcreeksupply.com I've been shooting these in my stock Glock barrel with no problems and exceptional accuracy. I highly recommend them.

*local* = delivered to Louisville, KY. You pick up at a Silver Creek or KAPS match

Time Frame: I want to put the order in Nov 1. Cash prepayment required.

Quantity: If we order 25K bullets (mix and match types) we can get a 10% discount. Shipping is free.

Pricing: Bear Creek is currently accepting orders by phone only. Their prices have increased due to rising materials cost. I called today and the 9mm 147gr TC that I had been buying for $21.50 per 500 are now $29.50 per 500. .40 180gr TC are now $34.00 per 500. PM or post a reply if you need an updated price on a specific type.

Minimums: I'd like to keep the minimal buy in to 3K bullets. I'm good for 9k, so that means if everyone else bought 3K each we'd only need 5-6 other buyers.

To give you an example, if I bought 3k of 9mm 147gr TCs by myself, I'd spend $177.00 delivered to my door. If I bought in the group buy, I'd spend $159.30 and save almost $18. That's not a lot, I know, but is almost buys a sleeve a primers. But since I'm buying 9k, I'll save $53.00 which will easily buy 10K of primers and put a little towards powder. Unleash the Cheap Reloading Bastage in you! PM me or reply on the thread if you're interested.
Old 08-27-2007, 19:11   #2
45gunner

Master Blaster Bullets

I believe Teddy is going to order some Master Blasters bullets in a large quanity

You may talk to him and pitch in with him or get him to pitch in with your order.

His email address is on your to Kaps email.
Old 08-27-2007, 19:18   #3
domzilla9
Phone Flinger

The bear creeks are already less expensive than Masterblasters and I believe that they are just as good. I'll talk to Teddy and see what he has in mind.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:22   #4
moreammoplz

I would be interested in a few thousand myself in the 55 gr .22 that is coming soon. Maybe they will have it by NOV.

I would also take 5,000 rounds of 200 SWC .45 acp.

Mike

Last edited by moreammoplz; 08-28-2007 at 09:03..
moreammoplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:35   #5
domzilla9
Phone Flinger

Just got a note from Christa Toby saying that she'll have 147gr 9mm masterblasters in stock for $65 per K within a week.
Old 10-05-2007, 18:16   #6
moreammoplz

Dom, Are you still looking to do the buy? I noticed the site doesn't show the prices anymore.
moreammoplz is offline   Reply With Quote