Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-30-2007, 17:05   #1
Otto Skorzeny

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Club

I'm thinking of going up to St.Cloud to shoot at this gun club one of these weekends here.

Has anyone shot there before? Anything good, bad, indifferent?

Also, I would like a suggestion on where to buy a NEW Glock 19. Sportsman's Warehouse in Waite Park has them for around $500 I think.

Thanks!
Otto Skorzeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:39   #2
onebohemian

It's been a while since I checked, but if I were in the market for a new 19, I'd wait for the upcoming gun shows. I think there's two in August. First is Aug. 11-12, 2007, at the Anoka Ice Arena. It's a crocodile1 show but because it's in Anoka, you'll probably see JJ's Guns there. Jon And Debbie Jensen have some of the best prices around. Nice people from Crosby, MN that come down to the Cities for shows. I bought a new 19 from Debbie about 18 months ago for $479.00 out the door. Granted they were cheaper back then but she still beat everyone else's prices.

I think there's even a bigger show on August 18-19 at the St. Paul River Center. Between JJ's Guns and Hart Brothers, you'll likely find a 19 for the best price available. Because you know what you want, you could even call both places in advance to check their inventory and prices. If it sounds good, you can give them your name and ask that they bring the gun to the show for you. All you then have to do is stop by to pick it up. (I've done this twice with Harts.)
Old 08-01-2007, 17:51   #3
RLDS45S

$499 plus the governeor's share at the Gunstop. This is as good as you will get.
RLDS45S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 02:58   #4
mnglocker
Rope Czar

Send a message via AIM to mnglocker

If you don't mind barely used, I'd say stop at Streichers. Used Glocks can be had there for WAY cheap.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:12   #5
ejsandstrom
Lead Dragon

I was at Luth just a week or so ago. It was $12 for men and $6 for the girls. They had ample room and it was not crowed at all when we got there at about 2pm on a sunday when we left it was empty. Be sure to bring your own stapler or thumb tacks as no hangers on the target backers. Tables had been recently been repainted. There were a bunch of teens in the club house running things but they were very nice and helpful. Not your typical fast food working teens.
Quote:
Martin Luther King Jr may have had a dream, but Moses had a body count.
ejsandstrom is offline   Reply With Quote