No Concealed Carry in the Following Locations
Texas Concealed Handgun Laws 07-08
Q: Where can I not carry my handgun?
Handguns and other weapons cannot be carried at
* schools or
* on school buses,
* at polling places,
* in courts and court offices,
* at racetracks,
* at secured airport areas or
* within 1,000 feet of the premises of an execution on the day of execution.
The law also specifically prohibits handguns from
* businesses where alcohol is sold if more than half of their revenue is from the sale of alcohol for on premises consumption (51% Rule), and from
* locations where high school, college or professional sporting events are taking place.
You may not carry handguns in
* hospitals or
* nursing homes,
* amusement parks,
* places of worship or
* at government meetings
if the proper 30.06 signs are posted prohibiting them.
Businesses also may post signs prohibiting handguns on their premises based on criminal trespass laws. See Texas Penal Code.
No Guns, no peace.
Know guns, know peace.
Lone Star Glockers #3236, Top Guns 357Sig Club #3226, Niner #2632, .40 S&W Club #2332, Kalashnikov Klub 11147, Wheelhouse #2357
Last edited by dglockster; 09-17-2007 at 06:36..