SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-20-2007, 20:23   #1
chowchow

Swat

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...5711805962.jpg

ALl women SWAT team. Time has changed now, huh. They must be really good. SMGs are awesome.
chowchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 20:42   #2
CatsMeow

What SMGs are they using? They look like HK UMPs.

I got a magazine which had a line of SWAT firing MP5s. The last one was a lady; if not for the longer hair and facial features, she looked just like the rest of the guys.
CatsMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 21:05   #3
Allegra

From experience The israelis banned women from frontline combat, I dont think maganda sila sa swat
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 21:24   #4
CatsMeow

Women are just as capable, with proper training. It's just that we are not yet prepared to see them in body bags with body parts blown off, so infantry is out for them. Any other branch of service, including armor and aviation, is ok. The US Navy already have lady captains in their warships.

Women in the US Army regularly get into firefights in Iraq. I got an article whereby a unit led by a lady staff sergeant beat back an insurgent ambush. With all their equipment, except for their faces, they look just like guys.

During the Israeli war for independence, they had "Palmachnikits" who were just as capable as their male counterparts. However I could understand the Israelis, put their womenfolk in harms way and they will die as a nation; who else will produce the warriors of tomorrow?
Old 09-20-2007, 23:07   #5
Allegra

Quote:
Originally posted by CatsMeow
Women are just as capable, with proper training. It's just that we are not yet prepared to see them in body bags with body parts blown off, so infantry is out for them. Any other branch of service, including armor and aviation, is ok. The US Navy already have lady captains in their warships.

Women in the US Army regularly get into firefights in Iraq. I got an article whereby a unit led by a lady staff sergeant beat back an insurgent ambush. With all their equipment, except for their faces, they look just like guys.

During the Israeli war for independence, they had "Palmachnikits" who were just as capable as their male counterparts. However I could understand the Israelis, put their womenfolk in harms way and they will die as a nation; who else will produce the warriors of tomorrow?

Nothing to do w/ ability or capability
I think it had to do with the men being extra violent whenever the women were hurt during combat
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 23:23   #6
revo

I am certain women are perfectly capable of combat.

I'm sure some women are bigger than me and can kick my ass.

My problem is that I would rather fight myself than let my daughter or mother fight.

OK, call me chauvinistic, call me paternal, pero I think the role of men is to protect the women and children.

So that's problem no 1.

Problem no 2 - whenever men and women work together, merong always sexual politics and women, specially the more unscrupulous ones, will use sex to get what they want from the men.

And since most men think with their little heads and not their big heads, this causes a lot of problems in combat.

For example in Iraq, the US Army quickly found out that some women soldiers learned how to make a lot of money on the side by - guess what - providing 'services' to the men.

Good Lord, some of those women soldiers in the US military are freakin' hot. I wonder how those could resist - lonely and far away from their families.

I don't see how you guys can disagree with me.
revo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 23:29   #7
CatsMeow

I do agree! There was even an article in SOF about it, a rather sensitive subject but well-known.

In an interview, before the first Gulf War, a lady soldier was asked by a newsman: "What do you do?" The soldier bluntly replied: "I'm the camp w****." End of interview.

But I sincerely agree with you that men do think with their little heads rather than their big heads.

Last edited by CatsMeow; 09-20-2007 at 23:37..
Old 09-21-2007, 03:35   #8
antediluvianist

One of the early civilations in Africa prohibited women from fighting because they were considered too fierce, and incapable of, for instance, arranging truces and civilized terms of surrender. They were considered just too goddam fierce. In fact there were female armies of really feared warriors in Africa.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:33   #9
saki1611
BOG's #1611

hmmnn... during my days in SAF there were no woman recruits yet. considering filipinas being warriors are great and capable when needed, the way gabriela silang fought and led the revolt when her husband, diego silang, killed in battle.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:38   #10
chowchow

NPA amazonas din are plentiful.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:08   #11
chowchow

http://www.savage-productions.com/IDF_Women.html
Old 10-03-2007, 04:13   #12
sparta

A fine attractive women in uniform
sparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:02   #13
KevlarSix

Send a message via Yahoo to KevlarSix

Quote:
Originally posted by revo
For example in Iraq, the US Army quickly found out that some women soldiers learned how to make a lot of money on the side by - guess what - providing 'services' to the men.
Here's an article about it:
http://texasfred.net/archives/540
Black Rifle Club #57
Sig Sauer Club #226
Band Of Glockers #44
Heckler & Koch Club #86
KevlarSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 07:04   #14
jerrytrini

Pentagon and DC have the most attractive military women. Pang-display sa foreign visitors. I was outside the door of the Master Chief of the Navy when I saw this beautiful WAVE typing away. She looked like one of those models in a glamor magazine.
jerrytrini is offline   Reply With Quote