Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:04   #1
keystone

need more pro-2A friends in PA

Ok, I've decided it's time to make new friends. This time with pro-2A people and someone who I can go target-shooting with. The friends I have now, we have less and less in common and do not attribute being prepared as high a priority as I do. Also interested in meeting friends for outdoor, survival-related activites with (backpacking, hiking, camping, hunting, trapping, etc). I am not looking to join any official group or club, but just want to meet people who share simliar interests and hobbies. I am in SE PA and willing to meet new friends in SE, NE and central PA (or NJ and DE if they want to come here, I hope you understand, I'd rather not go there and loose my rights). If you live around here and have same interests, please let me know, shoot me a PM or email.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 10:43   #2
dirksterG30

keystone,

A good resource to find local shooting buddies is the PA Firearm Owners Association forum
"In the end more than they wanted freedom, they wanted security. When the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free." - Edward Gibbon
dirksterG30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 04:06   #3
gaboonviper85

Send a message via AIM to gaboonviper85 Send a message via Yahoo to gaboonviper85
send me an email at gaboonviper85@yahoo.com if you like....im in the philly area
gaboonviper85 is offline   Reply With Quote