SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-11-2007, 05:15   #1
haras
Glock revolver?

Mississippi Revolver Association presents the 1st annual ICORE CUP

The Mississippi Revolver Association presents the 1st annual ICORE CUP revolver match October 14, 2007.

There will be 7 great stages, a combination of field courses and speed shoots (plus chronograph). Minimum round count is 150 rounds. Bring more if you plan on missing.

Open entry form for more details and instructions how to enter the match.

Directions to Range
I-55 exit #85 (Byram), east 1 mile (cross bridge), right then left through gate.

Click here for a Yahoo map.
http://maps.yahoo.com/broadband#mvt=...2.175504&mag=4

Guys, I'm sorry but semi-autos won't be allowed at this match. I know, Glock doesn't make a revolver. We can always hope, can't we. I post this here because I think there are a few revolvers lurking in your safes. Come see what it's about if nothing else. Volunteer help will not be refused.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

haras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:17   #2
haras
Glock revolver?

Here is the entry form.

Last edited by haras; 09-13-2007 at 19:06..
Old 09-11-2007, 05:21   #3
NoloContendere
OAF Lawyer

Sorry I've been out of the competitions recently

When things settle a bit, I'm going to come back! I miss it!
Old 09-11-2007, 05:56   #4
haras
Glock revolver?

Always glad to have you.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:19   #5
lumberjack
One of Many

Send a message via AIM to lumberjack
I have a slicked up 627 that can make reloads without having to jiggle them in.... look out!
lumberjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 11:47   #6
haras
Glock revolver?

Get to practicing. Come shoot it in the September 22 Saturday match.

Come help us make history. A group picture will be made. Bring a friend.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:20   #7
Cliff Cargill

Everyone needs to get signed up. New shooters y'all need to do this match because it will up your experience level. Don't sit this one out because you don't think you're good enough.
Cliff Cargill-Mississippi Glocker #112
NRA Firearms Instructor (1992) (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Safety, Personal Protection)

NRA Life (1991)
USPSA Life (L-1610) ICORE Life (LMS1972)
Cliff Cargill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 08:29   #8
ScottWomack

I plan on making the match and may even get the two boys out to this match. My brother-in-law will be in town and I am trying to get him to make the match. If they all come, I probably won't be able to helicopter in this time, I'll just have to see........... At least the weather should be cooler so maybe we will have a great time without having to drag shooters off the COF. Check the grass this week, I may ride down and look at it before the Shooter's meeting on Wednesday, but let me know if we need to bring the NASCAR zero turn Ex-mark out to clip the bays..............
ScottWomack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 13:32   #9
Cliff Cargill

I'm going to be there putting the gear out Friday, and though the grass isn't quite as high as last time, it will be by Saturday.

So yeah, if you can, bring that bad boy out. Are you going to the shooter's meeting?
NRA Firearms Instructor (1992) (Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Home Safety, Personal Protection)

NRA Life (1991)
Old 09-21-2007, 10:28   #10
lumberjack
One of Many

I'm not sure if I'll be there tomorrow. My chip truck's fuel pump died last Thursday, Saturday morning the pump came in, I got it in, but the truck still wouldn't run. I spent Sunday and Monday working on the truck and polishing an essay. Tuesday we came up with an idea that the new pump was deffective, bought another pump from a different mfg, installed it tuesday and it ran like nothing was ever the matter. Now I have a small mountain of work that's supposed to be done today, and 7 and a half hours of daylight left.

Did I mention that the chipper went on an oil drinking bringe? Pulled the head yesterday afternoon and dropped it off to be inspected, they said it would be Monday most likely.

Perhaps I'll luck up and be able to make it.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:01   #11
Cliff Cargill

We hope you can. Good luck!

NRA Life (1991)
Old 09-21-2007, 20:53   #12
lumberjack
One of Many

The gods were with me, I managed to reschedule 12 hours of work for next week with the customers blessing.

I'll be there tomorrow
Old 09-21-2007, 21:19   #13
Cliff Cargill

Cool.

I just got back from the range about 9:30PM. Another shooter & I put the gear out for in the morning. It should be an easy set-up and a damn good match.

NRA Life (1991)
Old 09-21-2007, 21:40   #14
trbaldridge

Quote:
Originally posted by Cliff Cargill
Cool.

I just got back from the range about 9:30PM. Another shooter & I put the gear out for in the morning. It should be an easy set-up and a damn good match.
Thanks (again) Cliff.

terry
trbaldridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:01   #15
lumberjack
One of Many

It's no secrete that the gun club would be drastically different without Cliff.

Thanks
Old 09-22-2007, 18:33   #16
Cliff Cargill

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm glad both of you are part of the club. See you soon.

NRA Life (1991)
Old 09-23-2007, 21:58   #17
haras
Glock revolver?

It's great having all you guys there! This match was smooth and we finished sooner than we have in a while. To me that translates into people are working together and carrying the load. Thanks!

That's what we need for this upcoming ICORE CUP as well.

Hey check out the gallery page on the website. There are some pictures from today's match. More will be circulated there over the next few weeks.

Carl, I hope you got those videos. Let us know when you post them. Looking forward to it. Thanks!

Old 09-30-2007, 16:50   #18
haras
Glock revolver?

Good News! I have received trophy money from our host club. There will be more trophies and less ribbons for this match. Trophies will be given for class placement.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:37   #19
lumberjack
One of Many

Quote:
Originally posted by haras
...Carl, I hope you got those videos. Let us know when you post them. Looking forward to it. Thanks!
I got the vids, I'll should have something postable before I come down for the IPCS match, I have some free time Friday or Sat day/night to play with them.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:15   #20
haras
Glock revolver?

Cool, thanks Carl!

Stages have been posted at http://msrevolver.com

I have an 8th that may be added if space allows.