SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-28-2007, 18:08   #1
bburgi

New soldier sounding off

-----

Last edited by bburgi; 10-18-2010 at 17:43..
bburgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:26   #2
Ghost-1

Congrats now you will get through AIT and then to your unit and be ready to head over here to Iraq. Good job makeing it through and just keepit up and it will fly by.

I am heading in December from here and man I can not wait I have been here since las October. It is time to go and be back with my family.
Old 10-29-2007, 18:37   #3
deadday

Pay attention. Learn your **** Fister. Soldiers will depend on you to drop fire quickly, accurately, and safely.

drew
deadday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:11   #4
3/325
Infidel Artist

Ah, yeah, 13F classes... We had an instuctor who picked up a D-cell battery out of a box and held it up: "If you fall asleep in my class, the first time you get a battery," he explained. Then, holding up the box "the second time you fall asleep you get the whole goddam battalion."

Don't fall asleep.

Are we still humping around the PRC77? It's been about 15 yrs and I haven't kept up with the latest in radio equipment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
3/325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 15:03   #5
deadday

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3/325 View Post
Ah, yeah, 13F classes... We had an instuctor who picked up a D-cell battery out of a box and held it up: "If you fall asleep in my class, the first time you get a battery," he explained. Then, holding up the box "the second time you fall asleep you get the whole goddam battalion."

Don't fall asleep.

Are we still humping around the PRC77? It's been about 15 yrs and I haven't kept up with the latest in radio equipment.
Our CIs and Drills had Sgt Rock. He was Airborne/Air Assault qualified

drew
deadday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:25   #6
fourdeuce2

It still irks me that they took our forward observer positions out of the mortar platoons(right out from under me). I enjoyed being a forward observer and was pretty good at it, but they decided mortars didn't need our own.
fourdeuce2 is offline   Reply With Quote