GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2007, 06:29   #1
mmsig229
Senior Member
 
mmsig229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,604
Eastbound!!!!!!!!!

I've been elected WM of my Lodge. I'll be installed on Nov 19TH. I'll complete the Past Masters class on Nov 17TH. I should be done just before the OSU Mich kickoff!!!! I have my officer line set up and my request for an inspection date. I'm working on a budget, and my committees. There is a TON of work involved with this. I have 2 candidates ready for the EA degree on Dec 15, and two more who need their MM. I also have to learn how to close in MM for my installation. Wish me luck!!
mmsig229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:47   #2
augustus_01
Senior Member
 
augustus_01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: North Texas
Posts: 104
Congrats and good luck!
augustus_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 19:59   #3
deputy tom
Senior Member
 
deputy tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: SW/ PA
Posts: 8,513
Good luck WM Elect.I wish I could be in attendance for your installation but too much going on here as usual.tom.
__________________
N.R.A. LIFE MEMBER

SPES MEA IN DEO EST

Thig crioch air an t-saoghal ach mairidh gaol agus cel The world will come to an end but music and love will endure
deputy tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 21:44   #4
CAPITALIST
Junior Member
 
CAPITALIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsig229 View Post
I've been elected WM of my Lodge. I'll be installed on Nov 19TH. I'll complete the Past Masters class on Nov 17TH. I should be done just before the OSU Mich kickoff!!!! I have my officer line set up and my request for an inspection date. I'm working on a budget, and my committees. There is a TON of work involved with this. I have 2 candidates ready for the EA degree on Dec 15, and two more who need their MM. I also have to learn how to close in MM for my installation. Wish me luck!!

Did you figure out what we're gonna have to eat yet?
CAPITALIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 23:58   #5
mmsig229
Senior Member
 
mmsig229's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPITALIST View Post
Did you figure out what we're gonna have to eat yet?
It's about time you showed up here Brother Cap!!!!!! we're having some type of yardbird with a sourcream sauce and stuffing. Rolls, butter,some type of veggie, and a giant sheet cake for dessert. What's going to be in the feed bag at your installation next week?????? inquiring minds want to know...
mmsig229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 21:02   #6
CAPITALIST
Junior Member
 
CAPITALIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsig229 View Post
It's about time you showed up here Brother Cap!!!!!! we're having some type of yardbird with a sourcream sauce and stuffing. Rolls, butter,some type of veggie, and a giant sheet cake for dessert. What's going to be in the feed bag at your installation next week?????? inquiring minds want to know...
Sounds tasty! Remember what I said on the phone about the new Master not communicating with us? I have no clue as to what we're gonna have. I'm sure it'll all come together. Things always do at #342
CAPITALIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 14:16   #7
gashog99
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 36
Wow, congratulations! Looks like you've got your hands full over the next few weeks.
__________________
I have nothing more to say about this matter.
gashog99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 20:43   #8
Vic Vega
Facilitator
 
Vic Vega's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: bumf**t egypt
Posts: 136
Congratulations. I hope you have a great year.
Vic Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:47   #9
grecco
Senior Member
 
grecco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: philadelphia pa
Posts: 4,473


Congrats and good luck!
__________________
There are those that DRINK the KOOL Aid,and then those that just get it.
Which one are you?
grecco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 17:28   #10
Duncan223
NRA-GOA-JFPO
 
Duncan223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lost in the Twilight Zone
Posts: 2,064


Congratulations and best wishes for a successful year!!

I've been there, and the year will fly by so fast, you will miss it when its over.
__________________
This sword...is endowed with three most excellent qualities.
Its hilt with justice; its blade with fortitude;
and its point with mercy...
Duncan223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 23:44   #11
CAPITALIST
Junior Member
 
CAPITALIST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Ohio
Posts: 14
I just returned from Brother mmsig229's Installation. He did a great job with his duties tonight. I have no doubt he'll do a great job in this coming year and be an asset to his Lodge. The food was pretty tasty too. Thanks Alison!
CAPITALIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:16   #12
CaptDoug04
PM 2005
 
CaptDoug04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: In the big house
Posts: 1,030
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan223 View Post
Congratulations and best wishes for a successful year!!

I've been there, and the year will fly by so fast, you will miss it when its over.
Sometimes you don't

Congratulations Worshipful, I wish you and your Lodge a terrific year! From one young PM, don't let the OLD PM's get to you!
__________________
"Cop work is largely a front-row seat to the collapse of civilization. Working vice or narcotics is a backstage pass with ticket to the after-party." cz93x62
.40 S&W Club #2629/TT #29/FF #29/OAF #2629 (shudder)/XD Club #2629/Freemasons Lodge #178
CaptDoug04 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:00.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,037
293 Members
744 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31