GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:48   #1
MNVET43

Edwin H. Crosby 111, is he for real? SECRET Code DD214 And where has the money gone?

I watched the most facinating hour and one half video on Veteran's Forum which features an interview with Mr. Crosby in which he has detailed how he dedicated his life to finding out about a secret code on Vets DD214. This is a Must Watch for any vets out there who have had trouble getting help from the VA or who have had trouble getting jobs after service. I ask myself, can this be?? Is this true? If so, ...

Here is the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...III&pr=goog-sl

As the search ability is down right now, I apologize if this info has been discussed before.

Last edited by MNVET43; 11-28-2007 at 10:09..
MNVET43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 15:06   #2
WIG19
Light left on

This secret code on the DD214 comes up every 10 years or so, heard something about one when I was in, heard rumors of one each time I reenlisted, heard about one when I got out in 1980... (can't get to streaming vid from this location)

So... what's all the hub-bub, bub?

FWIW: Personally, nothing has ever gotten in the way of getting any assistance from the VA but my pride for many years.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:48   #3
MNVET43

WIG19..sorry didn't see your request sooner..

Just got back on the Forum today and saw your question. I clicked on the site and got the video so I don't know what the problem was you encountered. If nothing else do a google search and you should be able to find it. Edwin has been searching and sueing the powers that be for a number of decades now (early 70's), all the way up to the Supreme Court (and won, but still cannot get get the politicals, etc to disclose and act on his discoveries. The secret code on the DD214 tells the Big Employers or Companies if any particular vet should be hired (due to whomever in charge liked or disliked them). The VA also has been shown to turn down any particular vets benefits, then send in the paperwork on a ficticious name and "someone, individual or otherwise" collects the benefits for years. Edwin has the documentation, according to the video. BIG time bucks involved over the decades.
MNVET43 is offline   Reply With Quote