Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-26-2007, 15:24   #1
TheGreatGonzo
Clown Hunter

Anyone know of any MS police agencies using the FN P90?

Well, the title pretty much says it all.
Thanks,
Gonzo
TheGreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 08:32   #2
TheGreatGonzo
Clown Hunter

Nobody? I've got some 5.7 ammo I want to trade for .223. Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?
Gonzo
Old 12-29-2007, 20:24   #3
OXCOPS

I don't know of anyone that has that kind of money to buy that stuff in MS. One outlet could be to contact the MS Tactical Officers Assn. If anyone might know, the MTOA might be the one. Another contact might be RCTA?
OXCOPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 14:56   #4
TheGreatGonzo
Clown Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OXCOPS View Post
I don't know of anyone that has that kind of money to buy that stuff in MS. One outlet could be to contact the MS Tactical Officers Assn. If anyone might know, the MTOA might be the one. Another contact might be RCTA?
Back when we switched to the P90, I asked the FN LE rep if there were other agencies in MS using it (thinking ahead for some joint training stuff) and he said there were 2 or 3 that were. I have not been able to get back in touch with the FN LE rep since then. Their Customer Service is HORRIBLE, which is one reason we are getting rid of the P90's.
Gonzo
Old 12-30-2007, 15:32   #5
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

Delta Precision

You might wanna contact Delta Precision; they're a big LE ammo supplier in MS (Winchester regional LE).

We've have good experiences with them here (TX); everyone I've talked to was helpful and knowledgeable.

When I was working in Memphis I know several groups who had good dealings with them as well. They might be able to work out a trade.

I know of one local agency here in TX that issues the PS90 as a patrol rifle.

www.precisiondelta.com
Singled out, and called to arms to defend what they hold dearest, the number of truly evil people would be small. The number of truly good people, even smaller....those too afraid, too weak or too ill-prepared to fight would be countless.
Mwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 22:30   #6
OXCOPS

Last I heard, Precision Delta doesn't offer the 5.7 round.
OXCOPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 08:53   #7
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

yup

They don't, but I figured since they're LE distributors and have bunches of .223, he might be able to get them to take his 5.7 in trade for some of their .223.

Once FN has sold the ammo, it should be able to be transferred to another agency or tax-exempt entity without a problem...unless it's the AP stuff, then you're above my pay grade. The feds and FN both put odd restrictions on it, even for govt end-users.

Odd to me anyway! I know one agency that issues ammo to officers for practice...they have to turn in the spent brass, and account for any discrepancies---bean counters.
Singled out, and called to arms to defend what they hold dearest, the number of truly evil people would be small. The number of truly good people, even smaller....those too afraid, too weak or too ill-prepared to fight would be countless.
Mwinter is offline   Reply With Quote