Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 11-02-2014, 17:26   #1
dk0r

10-Round G27 Magazine Sleeve

I recently obtained some factory 10-round .40 magazines which fit in a G27. I would like to fill the gap between the bottom of the hand grip and bottom of the magazine with a magazine sleeve.

The only offerings I've found are from XGRIP and A&G and they seem to only be compatible with higher capacity magazines --not the 10-round mags that I have.

Does anyone know of a magazine sleeve which will accommodate a factory 10-round magazine in a G27?

Gun-Parts & Access.
dk0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 22:35   #2
S.P.F.

That magazine is NOT a stock G27 mag. Any 10 round .40 S&W Glock magazine longer than the stock 27 mag is definitely a G22 or a G23 10 rounder, and an appropriate X-Grip will adapt it ergonomically for the G27. It will fire and work just fine without the adapter, just feel funny for your pinky.

BTW, except for the mags that came with the gun, I use G23 mags for my G27 (10 round California legal), with X=Grip spacers.

Last edited by S.P.F.; 11-09-2014 at 22:35..
S.P.F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 19:03   #3
Boot Stomper

You can also buy the Glock plus extension for your 9 round 40 s&w magazines. Which will make them 10 rounders. I use them on my 27 and like them a lot. I bought mine from lonewolf distributors I have never had a problem buying from them. If you find them cheap on the internet be careful, some places sell them without the inserts which you will need to buy seperate.
Boot Stomper is offline   Reply With Quote