Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-22-2008, 08:33   #1
tat2

new guy from lexington n.c

whats up glockers, new to glock talk have been reading for awhile and learning things. i shot every weekend and think about shooting durn the week.i am a member at cailbers in greensboro and shot sometimes at triad gun source.looking to get in piedmont handgunners association. i have a glock26 and my best gun is the g19 also have the xd 45 compact. hope to talk to you guys soon.

Last edited by tat2; 02-22-2008 at 08:47.. Reason: spelling
tat2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:39   #2
SBM

Welcome on. Ive been out for a while, had some issues to deal with last year with my wifes family that are finally winding down....so this is actually my first posting back on here in about 4 months.
Im in Lexington as well.
Tried to get in with PHA as they are real close, talked to a few former members, and killed that idea. Im just fine going to Calibers and going to Thomasville to shoot with several deputies...Im up that way alot anyway, as I have quit dealing with the 2 main gun stores here in town...one treats you like you are a pain in the rear when you walk in, and the other one that just moved to Main..well, I wont go into detail, but Ill say that after spending over 10 grand with the guy over the course of a couple of years, he can kma. Unstable he is....Ill continue to spend my money in Archdale and Salisbury.
A few of us around here are PGR, and several of us get together on weekends to ride, and sometimes shoot. Normally meet up on 8, or in T-ville.