SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-25-2014, 02:37   #1
PerfectionSeeker

.45 GAP in GSSF Competitions

Any GSSF competitors here?

I'm trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in competing with any of the .45 GAP Glocks.

Last edited by PerfectionSeeker; 08-25-2014 at 02:38..
PerfectionSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 15:37   #2
dwhite53

When I think about getting another gun, I usually talk myself
out of it pretty easily however, .45 GAP intrigues me. If I could find a good deal on one I'd probably grab it.

All the Best,
D. White
Old 08-25-2014, 20:32   #3
dbarry

I've used a GAP in GSSF competitions.
dbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 23:31   #4
AKR
GAP'r

I shot both my G37 and G39 at the recent GSSF match in Northern Colorado. Nobody really notices or asks you if it is hard to find ammo.
Old 08-26-2014, 06:05   #5
ca survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhite53 View Post
When I think about getting another gun, I usually talk myself
out of it pretty easily however, .45 GAP intrigues me. If I could find a good deal on one I'd probably grab it.

All the Best,
D. White
I see good deals on Glocks GAP all the time, seen the 38 as low as $350.00 WHY? because can't find ammo
Old 08-26-2014, 12:57   #6
PerfectionSeeker

Please keep the comments coming. I am trying to assess if there is a willingness to compete in .45 GAP. If there are enough supporters, we could ask the GSSF to create a special division for the caliber.

Glock might be interested in supporting the idea, because it would provide much needed publicity for .45 GAP.

Ammunition availability and prices are a function of demand. Sport shooting is of course a great way to increase demand.
PerfectionSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 20:56   #7
ADK_40GLKr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectionSeeker View Post
Please keep the comments coming. I am trying to assess if there is a willingness to compete in .45 GAP. If there are enough supporters, we could ask the GSSF to create a special division for the caliber.

Glock might be interested in supporting the idea, because it would provide much needed publicity for .45 GAP.

Ammunition availability and prices are a function of demand. Sport shooting is of course a great way to increase demand.
45 GAP is Heavy Metal or Major Sub already. I shot my G38 in Heavy Metal at 2 events this summer. I find plenty of ammo, and reload as well. I prefer my reloads as they are lighter shooting, and still knock down plates.
Old 08-30-2014, 20:58   #8
ADK_40GLKr

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectionSeeker View Post

If you want the low down on 45GAP @ GSSF, talk to DannyR, our GSSF guru and GAP aficionado.

Tags
.45 gap, competition, gssf, match