Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-04-2014, 09:45   #1
Deployment Solu
Kydex Crafter

.45 GAP Pistols for Sale-Arkansas

.45 GAP Pistols for Sale-Arkansas
WTS-Three New Glock 45 GAP pistols. I have a G37, G38, and G39. These are a GREAT self defense cartridge. 45cal + punch, but in a Glock 9/40 frame!!! G37 has Novak rear sight and a big dot orange front sight with tritium night sight. The G38 & G39 both have Trijicon night sights green/green. The G38 has the box and paperwork. I can't find the boxes for the G37/G39. They are probably in storage. I have moved twice since I bought them. I will send them to the buyer if i can find them. All come with two magazines. The G37 comes with two 10 rd mags, the G38 comes with two 8 rd mags. The G39 comes with one 6 rd(with Pearce +1 extension) and one 8 rd mag. The G37 and G38 currently have CTC red dot Laser grips on them. All have extended slide stop levers and upgraded connectors. The G38 & G38 have IWB leather holsters that will come with them.. Ammo in magazines is not included, but is available for sale.

G37 w/2 mags and CTC laser grips-$675.00 without CTC laser grips-$525.00
G38 w/2 mags,CTC laser grips, and box-$675.00 without CTC laser grips-$525.00
G39 w/2 mags -$525.00

I also have 20 bx 50 rd bxs of 45 GAP ammo for sale- Speer Lawman -185 gr TMJ -$25.00 bx. I also have some specialty defense ammo (Winchester Silvertips, Corbon, MagTech, and Speer Gold Dots for sale as well.

No trades please unless it is heavily in my favor. I am looking for cash, otherwise, they would not be for sale. PM me with any questions or interests......FTF sales or Shipping from FFL to FFL on buyers dime. Located in Cabot, AR.
Attached Thumbnails
The Bull Dawgs Club - Click for larger version   The Bull Dawgs Club - Click for larger version   The Bull Dawgs Club - Click for larger version   The Bull Dawgs Club - Click for larger version   The Bull Dawgs Club - Click for larger version  

The world needs less victims and more victors!!!!!
Deployment Solu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 20:30   #2
Firecop203

Good luck. Don't know about Arkansas, but GAP's in the Oklahoma area sell for considerably less. Usually in the $300-$350.00 range. Good guns, I have two model 37"s, just not as popular.

The last one I bought was a gen-4 with three mags for $325.00.
“Neither cold, nor darkness will deter good people from hastening to the dreadful place to quench the flame. They do it not for the sake of reward or fame; but they have a reward in themselves, and they love one another.”
Benjamin Franklin
Firecop203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 15:33   #3
ColoradoMike

I agree. They are good guns
ColoradoMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 22:45   #4
fasteddie565
Combat Diver

The CT laser grips are nearly $400 new. You may try and break them up to sell them.