Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-24-2008, 21:03   #1
zoyter2
Yeah, so what?

A couple of classes in the Raleigh/Durham/Hillsboro area!

Hey guys, Here is a thread about a Practical Pistol and Mil-dot class in these areas in case anyone is interested! Most of our classes have been on military installations but we have had a couple of competitions in this area and several have asked about classes.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...852#Post530852
Old 03-26-2008, 12:26   #2
davem
NRA Member

Where exactly will the class be held? I didn't see that listed, I'm in Raleigh and have a strong interest!

Thanks-
Old 03-27-2008, 17:35   #3
zoyter2
Yeah, so what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem View Post
Where exactly will the class be held? I didn't see that listed, I'm in Raleigh and have a strong interest!

Thanks-
Dave, the company has a lease on some land about 30 minutes from Hillsboro in Caswell county. We have had a couple of competitions and a couple of precision rifle classes there, and will have the Pistol and Mil-dot classes on Saturday. Several people have asked about a Carbine class on Sunday.

These classes are considered an entry level class, and the atmosphere is enjoyable. Come one out! I will post a link to some maps if you are interested, and everyone usually meets at the Microtel hotel the morning of the class.
Old 03-28-2008, 22:24   #4
J.Boyette

Quote:
Originally Posted by davem View Post

Thanks-
davem,

hi, I am one of the instructors that will be doing the Mil-dot class and some of the Carbine class.

The range is on a hunting estate that we have a lease on. we have right now a solid 500yd rifle range and 75yd Pistol range to do all types of safe training and matches.

Soon we will remove some trees and go to a 800yd rifle range.

If you have any questions please send me or my partner zoyter2 an e-mail or PM. My e-mail is john.boyette@marksmanshiptraining.com

John
J.Boyette is offline   Reply With Quote