Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-06-2008, 07:36   #1
Sly_C
Ich liebe Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Sly_C Send a message via AIM to Sly_C Send a message via Yahoo to Sly_C
All Unwanted/Unused/Bottom Drawer/Dusty/Old Holsters needed

Info on the open holster protest

NRA article on the SCCC

NCSU's rising chapter of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus is planning on participating in SCCC's open holster protest during the week of April 21st - 25th. I and several of my friends have lent out all our extra holsters and unfortunately, we have a lot of students who really want to participate in this but do not have a holster or are like most typical college students, broke and can't afford one. Every person that wants to participate really counts when it's something as serious as being denied our second amendment right. I was wondering if any of you local guys with unused holsters, unwanted holsters, holsters that are just taking up space in the bottom of your drawers, or holster that are just collecting dust, would be gracious enough to donate/loan some of these holsters out for our week long protest against being defenseless on college campuses? Anyone who doesn't want to donate one can loan them to me and I will make it my duty to see that these get back to you. Anything is welcome, from Fobus to Galco and anything in between. I appreciate you guys taking the time to read this if you have anything that can help me out just shoot me a PM or an email and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Chris aka Sly_C
- Saturday Night Special Forum #1911, Carolina Glockers #1911, .40 S&W Club #2026, Kalishnikov Club #426
- G23: 13+1 rounds of whoop ass
-"Good round, good gun, good placement, good bye."
-"Two in the chest, one in the head, always leave em' dead"
Sly_C is offline   Reply With Quote