Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:38   #1
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

hotsauce help from GT

Fellow GT foodies...

I am desperate need of a particular hot sauce. The manufacturer discontinued it several years ago, and I've found nothing to replace it. I've tried over a dozen green sauces and no joy. The manufacturer supposedly used a proprietary green pepper grown in Venezuela or some crap like that.

Jardine's of Buda, TX, used to make a Green Grenade hot sauce under their Shotgun Willie's brand. I've found it listed on the Net, but each time it has shown to be discontinued, out of stock, etc.

If anyone can find a bottle (or 2 or 10!) please PM/email me and I'll gladly pay well for it. None of the shops I've been to in the last 3 or 4 years have even a single dusty bottle lying around.

mewinterrowd@yahoo.com
Singled out, and called to arms to defend what they hold dearest, the number of truly evil people would be small. The number of truly good people, even smaller....those too afraid, too weak or too ill-prepared to fight would be countless.
Mwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:56   #2
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

bump

No one, eh.....

AAARRRGGGGGHHHH next time I find anything I like I'm buying a case of it, before teh efftard manufacturer stops making it.
Singled out, and called to arms to defend what they hold dearest, the number of truly evil people would be small. The number of truly good people, even smaller....those too afraid, too weak or too ill-prepared to fight would be countless.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:07   #3
alwaysshootin

You are the only person that bought it, so now it's discontinued. Go figure!
Old 04-16-2008, 21:48   #4
gruntmedik
CLM Number 291
Honk Honk

I looked for ya, but had no luck.
Old 04-17-2008, 07:16   #5
Mwinter
I'm MilkMan Dan

ty

Thanks Gruntmedik!

alwaysshootin, per the discussion I had with the manufacturer, the sauce was discontinued due to import/export difficulties with the country where the pepper was grown (OCONUS). Probably Chavez's fault, dern him!

(pretty sure this was pre-Chavez, but hey I gotta blame SOMEbody)
Old 04-18-2008, 20:09   #6
major
Rejected member

I spent at least a half hour looking for it. Found some references to it but it apparently is not for sale anymore. I even looked on ebay..........you might try there occasionally. Maybe you'll get lucky. Sorry.....
major is offline   Reply With Quote