SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-16-2008, 05:53   #1
FillYerHands
you son of a

Steel Challenge at Creekside

Anybody shot the Steel Challenge matches at Creekside Firing Range in Taylorsville? There is a match Sunday and I just discovered it. What is the range like, is it worth a 20 mile trip to find out?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Clip? Magazine? Who cares? Take

|
|
Life Member |
FillYerHands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 19:36   #2
Kegger26

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillYerHands View Post
Anybody shot the Steel Challenge matches at Creekside Firing Range in Taylorsville? There is a match Sunday and I just discovered it. What is the range like, is it worth a 20 mile trip to find out?

Thanks!
I just found out about that range as well. Everyone I have spoke to so far about it has had great things to say about the range. So Monday I am going to drive over and check it out.
Kegger26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 17:19   #3
thooks

Is this the place out near Carterville, out behind the owner's house?
thooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 08:40   #4
FillYerHands
you son of a

Yes, it's near Cartersville. I thought the range was okay, not as fancy as River Bend or South River, but it's a lot closer to my house.

The Steel Challenge match was good, too. I understand it is usually a lot of run and gun which I really like, but this week the owner was not availble to set up stages so we had a bunch of stationary stages. I cam in 6 out of 13, so I feel good.

Clip? Magazine? Who cares? Take

|
|
Life Member |
FillYerHands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 13:29   #5
thooks

You could run some IDPA matches at Creekside.
thooks is offline   Reply With Quote